The Reserve Bank Of India is going to issue New Rs 20 Note very soon. In this we will share all details about the New 20 Rupees Note that you should know.
The new 20 Rs note will be release in denomination of Mahatma Gandhi series with the signature of RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das.
New Rs 20 Note
The new Rs 20 note denomination has the motif of the Ellora caves on the reverse, depicting the country’s cultural heritage.
The apex bank said that the base colour of the new Rs 20 note is greenish yellow. All the banknotes in the denomination of Rs 20 issued by the RBI in the earlier series will continue to be legal tender, it clarified.
The note has other designs, geometric patterns aligning with the overall colour scheme, both at the obverse and reverse. The dimension of the new Rs 20 note will be 63 mm x 129 mm, the statement said.
Here is an image and details of the new Rs 20 denomination banknote:
1. See through register with denominational numeral 20
2. Denominational numeral २० in Devnagari
3. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
4. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत ‘, ‘INDIA’ and ’20’
5. Windowed demetalised security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’ and RBI
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait
7. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right
8. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (20) watermarks
9. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
12. Language panel
13. Motif of Ellora Caves
14. Denominational numeral २० in Devnagari.
Dimension of the banknote will be 63 mm x 129 mm
ALSO CHECK – UP Board 12th result 2019: Check Here
We are also attaching the pdf for New Rs 20 Note all details that you should know. You can download it by clicking on the link given below.
We hope this article on RBI To Issue New Rs 20 Note Check All details Here will be helpful for you. If you have any doubt or problem then please let us know in the comment section.
Share this post with your friends because sharing is caring. You can also join us on various social media platforms to get latest exam updates and study materials for Sarkari Exams.