65th BPSC Mains 2020 Notification Released For 434 Vacancies: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the 65th BPSC Mains 2020 Notification on 23rd April 2020, Thursday On It’s official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
All those candidates who have successfully qualified in 65th BPSC Prelims Exam 2020 can now apply for the BPSC Mains 2020 Exam. The commission had announced 65th BPSC PT Result 2020 on 06th March 2020. 65th BPSC Prelims Exam 2020 was held on 15th October 2019. In this article we are going to share complete details about 65th BPSC Mains Exam 2020.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
65th BPSC Mains 2020 Notification Released For 434 Vacancies
|Article Name||65th BPSC Mains 2020 Notification Released For 434 Vacancies|
|Name Of The Exam||65th BPSC Mains Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification Released On||23rd April 2020|
|65th BPSC Mains Application 2020 Starts On||04th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28th May 2020|
65th BPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2020
The written test will be conducted in three subjects, with two compulsory subjects. General Hindi General Studies (two papers) of 100 marks each will be of 300 marks.
Apart from this, it is compulsory to keep one of the subjects as an optional subject. Each optional subject will have a paper of 300 marks.
|General Studies Paper 1||300|
|General Studies Paper 2||300|
|One Optional Subject||300|
- The duration of each paper in Mains will be of 3 hrs.
- The questions in Mains exam will be of descriptive-essay type.
- Candidates can write the answers in one of the following languages depending on the stated preference in the application: 1. Hindi 2. Urdu 3. English
- Candidates who clear the Mains stage will be called for an interview. As per the BPSC Exam Pattern, the interview will be of 120 marks.
- The final merit list will be made based on the candidates’ marks in Mains and Interview.
65th BPSC Mains Qualifying Marks 2020
The minimum qualifying marks in BPSC Mains are:
|Category||Qualifying Marks In Percentage|
The qualifying marks of General Hindi is 30 marks. It will not be counted in the merit list.
65th BPSC Mains Application Fee 2020
Here we have mentioned the 65th BPSC Mains Application Fee details in category wise:
|General Category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST Of Bihar||Rs. 200/-|
|Other category candidates||Rs. 750/-|
BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Application Procedure
Qualified candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. After completion of the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application to the Joint cum Secretary Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800001 on or before 15th June 2020.
- Also, Check – 65th BPSC Question Paper 2019 With Answer Key PDF
- Download Now – BPSC 65th CCE Question Paper 2020 PDF & Key
65th BPSC Exams 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Exam: 04th May 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for BPSC 65th Mains 2020: 28th May 2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application: 15 June 2020
65th BPSC Mains Paper 2020 FAQs
How many papers are there in Bpsc mains?
Ans. – There are four paper in BPSC mains exam. You have to pass first paper (Hindi) with minimum 30 marks. Extra marks in Hindi will not added in total marks.
Which optional subject is best for Bpsc?
Ans. – If you are in a dilemma of selecting 1 from 2–3 optional subject then It would be better to know the resources /score/feasibility of that particular subject by analyzing the records of that subject. As far as popularity of optional subject is concerned LSW , P A , history, anthropology is a hot choice.
How many subjects are there in Bpsc?
Ans. – Though there are 34 optional subjects in BPSC but you can choose only one.
Is Hindi compulsory in Bpsc?
Ans. – Now, the BPSC Main Exam will have a qualifying paper General Hindi. The Optional Paper carries 100 marks.