7th JPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Released Check Here: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the notification for JPSC PCS Recruitment 2020. The 7th JPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF is available here to download.
JPSC has invited online applications for various posts of Deputy Collector, District Minority Welfare Officer, ETO, DSP, and Jail superintendent etc. Interested and eligible candidates can check complete vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, application fee and Important dates regarding the JPSC Recruitment 2020.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
7th JPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Released: Overview
|Article Name||7th JPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Released|
|Name Of The Recruitment||JPSC PCS Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Exams|
|7th JPSC Notification Release Date 2020||26th February 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||01st March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th March 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Online Fee||01st April 2020|
7th JPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
Here we have shared the post-wise vacancy details of 7th Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020:
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner/Executive officer||65|
|Jharkhand Education Services Class-2||39|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||40|
|Assistant Planning Officer||18|
JPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates should have completed their Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University by state or central government before the last date of online application.
JPSC Age Limit 2020
Minimum Age Limit For Jharkhand PSC 2020
- For administrative services- 22 years
- For Police services and product services- 20 years
- For Finance Services- 21 years
Maximum Age Limit For Jharkhand PSC 2020
- 35 years (unreserved male)
- 37 years (BC-I / BC-II)
- 38 years (women of unreserved/ BC-I / BC-II)
- 42 years (SCs/STs, both men, and women)
Jharkhand PCS Pay Scale & Salary 2020
|Jharkhand Administrative Services||₹9300-34800
|Deputy superintendent of police||₹9300-34800
|Jharkhand Finance Services||₹9300-34800
|Jharkhand Social Security Services||₹9300- 34800
Grade Pay- 4800
|Jharkhand Information Services||₹9300- 34800
Grade Pay- 4800
|Jharkhand Planning Services||₹9300- 34800
Grade Pay- 4800
Jharkhand PCS Selection Process 2020
The Jharkhand PCS Recruitment 2020 will be conducted in 3 different tiers:
- Jharkhand PCS Preliminary Exam 2020
- Jharkhand PCS Mains Exam 2020
- Interview Round For JPSC 2020
JPSC Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete Jharkhand PCS Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200|
- The exam will be conducted offline in pen and paper mode.
- The exam will be of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The total time duration for the exam is 4 hours. (2 hour for each paper).
- The JPSC Prelims Exam 2020 will be qualifying in the nature.
- Marks scored by the candidates in this exam will not be added to final merit.
Jharkhand Mains Exam Pattern 2020 (Subjective Type)
|Paper I: General English and General Hindi having 2 sections of 50 marks each.||100||03 hours|
|Paper-II: Language and Literature (to be chosen from 15 listed languages)||150||03 hours|
|Paper-III: History and Geography||200||03 hours|
|Paper-IV: Indian Constitution and Polity, Public Administration and Good Reforms.||200||03 hours|
|Paper-V: Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development||200||03 hours|
|Paper-VI: General Sciences, Environment and Technology development.||200||03 hours|
JPSC Personality Test/ Interview Pattern 2020
|Viva-voce (Interview/Personality Test)||100|
|Grand Total||1150 Marks|
JPSCCombined State Civil Services Application Fee 2020
|All unreserved/ BC-I / BC-II Candidates||₹600 + Bank Charges|
|Jharkhand SC / ST||₹150 + Bank Charges|
Details for Bank Challan:
Bank Name: SBI, Lalpur Branch, Ranchi
Account Number: 35150282186
Branch Code: 12623
IFSC CODE: SBIN0012623
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission
The state of Jharkhand came into existence after bifurcating 18 districts from the State of Bihar in the year 2000. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was formed under the provisions of Article 315 of the constitution of India by Governor of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand PSC was formed with the primary objective of conducting the examinations to recruit candidates for various posts of Jharkhand State administration.
Head of JPSC is a Chairman. Current Chairman is Sri Sudhir Tripathi.
The other members of the team are comprised of
- 2 members
- 1 Secretary
- 2 Deputy Secretary
- 1 Controller of Examination
- 1 Deputy Controller of Examination
JPSC Contact details
Help desk No: (0651) 2213009, 2220111
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply Online For 7th JPSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to clear doubts on JPSC online application formalities:
- Visit the official website of JPSC i.e https://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- On the left, candidates will be able to find the option Online Application. Clicking on it will take the applicants to the link on the Combined Civil Service exam.
- Candidates have to fill the JPSC Online application form with due care. If there are mistakes it would not be possible to correct it at a later stage.
- Candidates have to fill the application form in English in Block letters only.
- Candidates name and candidates fathers name mentioned in the JPSC online application form has to match with the names mentioned in Matriculation certificate.
- Candidates have to make sure that the Date of Birth mentioned in the JPSC online application has to match with the Date of birth mentioned in the matriculation certificate.
- While filling up the JPSC online application form, candidates need not submit the documents.
- After clearing the Mains exam candidates will be required to submit all the proofs of Caste, birth, educational certificates etc.
- If the JPSC online application submitted by candidates gets rejected by JPSC, the exam fees will not be refunded.
Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2020 Important Links
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Check Now|
|Previous Year Papers||Available Soon|