AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 3803 Vacancies: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCAT) 2020 Notification. There are a total of 3,808 Vacancies for the nursing officer in all 15 AIIMS of India.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 18th Augusut 2020 up to 05:00 pm. In this article, we have shared all Important Information such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria , selection process, age limit, qualification, Important dates, experience, how to apply and other details here.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Recruitment||AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||3803|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Starting Date||05th August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18th August 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name Of AIIMS||Vacancies|
|AIIMS New Delhi||597 Posts|
|AIIMS Bathinda||600 Posts|
|AIIMS Deogarh||150 Posts|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur||100 Posts|
|AIIMS Jodhpur||176 Posts|
|AIIMS Kalyani||600 Posts|
|AIIMS Mangalagiri||140 Posts|
|AIIMS Nagpur||100 Posts|
|AIIMS Patna||200 Posts|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||594 Posts|
|AIIMS Raipur||246 Posts|
|AIIMS Rishikesh||300 Posts|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
Candidates holding B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- Between 18-30 Years (Age relaxation as per government norms)
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test scheduled to be held on 01st September 2020.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
AIIMS Officer Recruitment 2020 Qualifying Marks
The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be
- 50% for UR/ EWS,
- 45% for OBC
- 40% for SC & ST.
For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category.
Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%). As per DOPT office memorandum No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 same the relaxed standard should be applied for all the candidates with Benchmark Disabilities whether they belong to Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC.
No further relaxation of standards will be considered or admissible in favor of any candidate from any category whatsoever.
- Also, Check – South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Fee
Here we have mentioned application fee for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1,200/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Important Dates
|AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Notification||05th August 2020|
|Starting date of online application||05th August 2020|
|Last date to apply online||18th August 2020 (Up to 05:00 pm)|
|Interview date||available soon|
Prerequisites for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment detail required for payment of application fee
- Aadhar Card
How To Apply For AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Click on the link given below.
- Now you can see “Registration” tab on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details.
- Now Choose the exam center and medium in which you want to appear for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Notifiction 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Registration 2020 Link||Register Here|
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Application 2020 Link||Apply Here|
|AIIMS Official Site||Visit Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
For which post AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment is release?
Ans. – The recruitment is for the Nursing Officer only.
How many total vacancies are there in AIIMS Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – There are total 3803 vacancies in AIIMS Recruitment.
Where can one apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
Ans. – One can apply for the AIIMS Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 18th August 2020.