Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 8000 Vacancies: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the Army Public School Recruitment notification 2020 for the posts of 8000 Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply, for APS Teacher Recruitment Exam 2020, from 01 October 2020. The last date for registration is 20 October 2020. Check all details related to Army Public School Recruitment Test 2020 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, Important dates, application fee and How To Apply For Army Public School Recruitment 2020?
Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||Army Public School Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Posts Name||Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Starting date of online application||01 October 2020|
|Last date to apply online||20 October 2020|
|Army Public School Recruitment Exam date 2020||21 to 22 November 2020|
Army Public School Recruitment Vacancy Details
There are approx 8000 teachers on the rolls of the 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year.
Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers.
|Total Vacancy: 8000 Post (Tentative)|
|Computer Science IT||Yes||Yes|
- Also, Check – DSSB TGT/PGT/PRT Previous Year Question Papers PDF
APS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||01st October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||20th October 2020|
|Last Date To Application fee||20th October 2020|
|Army Public School Exam Date 2020||21st-22nd November 2020|
|APS Teacher Admit Card Date 2020||04th November 2020|
|Army School Result Date 2020||02nd December 2020|
Army Public School Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Candidates having Masters Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Primary School Teacher (PRT) – Candidates having Graduation Degree with B.Ed /two-year Diploma /Four Year Integrated Course will be considered for this post.
Note – CTET/ TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test.
- Fresher – Below 40 years
- Experienced – Below 57 years
- For NCR School TGT, PRT Below – 29 Years.
- PGT Below – 36 Years.
Selection Process for APS PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Screening Test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills.
Army Public School Exam Pattern 2020
|Post – PGT/ TGT|
|Paper A||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Part A – General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||3 hours|
|Part B – Specific to subject||90 Marks|
|Post – PRT
|Part A – Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks
||1 hour and 30 minutes|
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
- The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks for qualifying the test.
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer
questions in the order inwhich they prefer.
Application Fee For Army Public School Recruitment
- All Category: Rs. 500/-
Requirements of Online Application Form
Candidates would required following things for Army Public School Online Application Form 2020:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
How To Apply For Army Public School Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, registration no. and a password will be generated.
- Log in with that registration no. and a password.
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Army Public School Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of Army Public School Online Application by post is not acceptable.
Army School Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Army Public School Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|Army School Online Apply Link 2020||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Army School Teacher Previous Year Papers PDF||Download PDF|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Army Public School Online form: Points to Remember
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for the completion of the Army Public School Online Form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|