Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has re-opened online applications link for the post of Amin in Bihar State. The apply link has re-opened and will be available till 30th April 2020.
Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020
As we all know, A total of 1767 Vacancies were released for the post of Amin in December 2019. Now the recruimtment board has reopened the apply link to give an opportunity to apply online for Multiple Disaabilities candidate. In this article we have provided you the direct link to apply online along with important dates, selection process and eligibility criteria.
The last date to register for the Bihar Amin is 30th April 2020. The apply process has been started form today. Download the detailed notification in this post to know about Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020. The apply online link is available at the end of this post.
Bihar Amin Important Dates for Multiple Disaabilities candidate.
Let’s talk about important dates regarding Bihar Amin Recruimtment 2020.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th April, 2020|
|Last Date to register & apply||30th April, 2020|
|Last Date to download challan by registered candidates||28th April, 2020|
|Last Date for offline challan payment||02nd May, 2020|
|Online fee payment||Till 02nd May, 2020|
Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
A total of 1767 vacancies will be filled for Amin trhough this recruitment. Check out the vacancy distribution below:
Bihar Amin Pay Level
- Salary: 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: 2000
BiharAmin Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualifications
The candidates applying for this post must possess Intermediate (10+2) from Any Recognized Board.
Bihar Amin Age Limit (as on 01/08/2019)
The age as on 01.08.2019 to apply online for Amin Recruitment must be:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years (General)
- For General/ OBC/ EWS, BC/ EBC (Male): Rs.200/-
- For General/ OBC/ EWS, BC/ EBC (Female), SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Bihar Amin Selection Process
Applications will be shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will be allowed to appear in cbt exam.
- Shortlisting of application form
- Comouter based exam(CBT)
Bihar Amin CBT Exam Pattern.
The Computer Based exam for the post of Amin in bihar will be MCQ based and consist of two part:
- PART 1: General Studies, Current Affairs, General Science & General Hindi – (50 Marks)
- PART 2: General Math – (25 Marks)
- The question level will be intermediate
- Each question will cary 1 marks
- The question will be bilingual
- The total no of question will be 75.
- Total time duration will be 2 hour and 15 minutes.
How to apply for Bihar Amin
- Visit the official website- bceceboard.bihar.gov.
- Go to Amin Section
- Click on “Apply online”
- Click on “Click here for Registration”
- Enter registration details and you will be provided registration number & password.
- Log in and enter other details like educational qualifications, experience details etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature & Documents
- Preview your Application
- Payment of Examination Fee
- Print Application Form/ Money Receipt