Bihar B.Ed. CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Lalit Narayan Mithila University(LNMU), Darbhanga is going to conduct Bihar Common Entrance Test (CET) for session 2020-22. LNMU is ready to conduct the Bihar B.Ed CET on 22 th September .This entrance test is conducted for the admission in Bihar B.Ed Colleges.
The online application for Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 were accepted from 1 February to 2nd march 2020. The application form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 will be accepted in Online Mode. In this article we are going to share the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Bihar B.Ed CET exam 2020.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Bihar B.Ed. CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
|Article Name||Bihar B.Ed. CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020|
|Name Of The Exam||Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card date 2020||7 days before exam|
|Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test Exam date 2020||22 September|
If you are preparing for Bihar B.Ed entrance exam then this session is going to be very useful for you.. This article will help candidates to get a complete understanding of the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 and will give you best idea to understand the exam pattern of this entrance exam.
Before starting any exam preparation it is necessary to understand the syllabus and exam pattern of that exam. If you understand the syllabus, then you will not have any problem in preparing for the exam.
- Also, Check – Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Bihar Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020
|Name Of Exam:||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Conducte By||Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU)|
|Name of Post||Bihar B.Ed. CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020|
|Mode Of Examination:||Offline|
Bihar B.Ed. CET Exam Pattern
Below we provide the Exam Pattern of Bihar B.Ed CET 2020. You are advised to understand the exam pattern before starting your preparation.
|Pattern of Entrance Test|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment In School||25||25|
Some Important Point About Bihar B.Ed CET 2020
- The Examination Mode is Offline.
- The total time duration for this exam is 2 Hours.
- The Question Paper will have 120 Objective type Questions that will be carrying 1 marks each
- Maximum Marks for this CET is 120.
Bihar B.Ed. CET Exam Syllabus
1. General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
2. Gneral Hindi
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
3. Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Syllogism (युक्तिवाक्य)
- Statement and Arguments(कथन और तर्क)
- Statement and Assumptions (कथन और मान्यताओं)
- Statement and and Courses of
- Action Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion (व्युत्पन्न निष्कर्ष)
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning.(विश्लेषणात्मक तर्क)
4. General Awareness
- History Geography
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question.
5. Teaching-Learning Environment In School
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Bihar B.Ed. CET Important Links
|Download admit Card||Download|
|Official website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Starting date to apply for Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Exam?
Ans. – You can apply for Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form from 1st February 2020. Visit www.examstocks.com to read all the details about this Entrance test.
Bihar B.ed Exam Total Time Duration?
Ans. – The total time duration for this exam is 2 Hours.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern?
Ans. – The Question Paper will have 120 Objective type Questions that will be carrying 1 marks each.
What is the Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Date?
Ans. – Bihar B.Ed CET Exam will be scheduled for 29 March 2020.
What is the Bihar B.Ed CET Application Fee?
Ans. – General Categories Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000.Application fee for OBC/ EBC/ WBC is Rs. 750. For SC/ ST Category, the application fee is Rs. 500.
|You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group|