Are you searching for Bihar Current Affairs 2019 PDF In Hindi & English? Then you have landed at right place. Current affairs is a very Important section asked in General Competitive exams. The Bihar Current Affairs 2019 pdf which is provided here is updated and compiled with latest exam pattern.
Bihar Current Affairs 2019 PDF is very Important for the students who are preparing for BPSC, Bihar Daroga, BSSC, Bihar Police, Bihar TET & Other Bihar State government exams. We have already provided you two pdfs on Bihar Current Affairs, you can download them by clicking on the links given below.
Bihar Current Affairs PDF
Generally in state government exams, they give more focus on state specific current affairs. It is a good scoring section for the candidates who are preparing for the exams.
In this article we are providing you Bihar Current Affairs PDF 2019 In Hindi and English which is updated till date. It contains all Important Current Affairs of the year 2019 of the Bihar state.
|Post Name||Bihar Current Affairs 2019 PDF|
|Important For||BPSC, BSSC & BPSSSC|
|Exams Covered||Bihar Police, BPSC, BTET & Others|
Bihar Current Affairs PDF: Important Facts About Bihar
- Bihar Governor: Fagu Chauhan
- Bihar Chief Minister: Nitish Kumar
- Bihar High Court Chief Justice: Amreshwar Pratap Sahi
- Bihar Lokayukta: Shyam Kishore Sharma
- BHRC Chairperson: Ujjwal Kumar Dubey
- Speaker Of Bihar Legislative Assembly: Vijay Kumar Chaudhary
Bihar Current Affairs Oneliners 2019
- First Mega Food Park in Bihar – Khagaria
- Second Mega Food Park in Bihar – Rohtas
- Third Mega Food Park in Bihar – Buxar
- India’s longest bridge to be constructed on – River Kosi (10.2 kilometers)
- Nitish Kumar laid the foundation of promised Mithila Chitrakala Sansthan and Mithila Lalit Sangrahalaya at – Saurath in Madhubani district
- Saurath Sanskrit Vidyalaya, affiliated to state’s – Aryabhatta Knowledge University
- Bihar Tourism to promote ecotourism, starting with – Valmiki Tiger Reserve Located at the India-Nepal border Only national park in Bihar Surrounded by mountains, and with the River Gandak flowing on one side
- The Valmiki Tiger Reserve is also home to a scheduled tribe, – Tharu
- Maithili writer and Lalit Narayan Mishra Universitry (LNMU), Darbhanga teacher Professor Bina Thakur has won the prestigious Sahitya Akademi award for 2019 for her short story collection ‘Parinita’
- Early warning of lightning discharge through thunderstorm clouds – The Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune IITM is going to install Lightning sensor at – Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Gaya campus
- Renowned mathematician Vashishtha Narayan Singh Known as – India’s Einstein, passed away He was born in Basanatpur village of Bihar’s Bhojpur district on 2 April 1942.
- Indian Railways largest AC waiting room opened at Patna Junction station
- The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) will contribute 60% of the total cost of Patna metro rail project as loan.
- 100 years of Patna University Library – centenary celebrations August 4
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu – chief guest centenary celebration of the historic Patna High School, completed 100 years on July 2 2019.
- Sahitya Akademi, the national academy of letters, announced the winners of its 2019 Yuva and Bal Puraskar in Maithili language.
- The Yuva Puraskar has been given to Amit Pathak for his poetry collection ‘Raag-Upraag’, and the Bal Puraskar to Rishi Bashistha for the story book ‘Ee Phoolak Guldasta’.
- The Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park, commonly known as the Patna zoo, will become the first zoo to get a monorail.
- The East Central Railway (ECR), headquartered at Hajipur, about 15 km away from Patna on the northern side of river Ganga,‘Vande Bharat’ train-18 from Varanasi to Kolkata via Patna.
- General Elections – 3 women MP from Bihar (Veena Devi, Rama Devi & Kavita Singh).
- 66th National film awards Non-Feature Film Category Awards Best Narration –Madhubani: The Station Of Colour.
- Short film by Indian Railways on beautifying Bihar’s Madhubani station wins national award East Central Railways.
- AURANGABAD – Nabinagar Super Thermal Power Plant
Inaugurated by – Union minister of state for power (independent charge) R K Singh
(Arrah – Lok Sabha Constituency).
- It was conceptualised in 1989 by the then Chief Minister of Bihar Satyendra Narayan Sinha. The Nabinagar plant will have capacity of 4380 MW (660MW X 6).
- President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the National Teachers’ Award 2019 to 46 educators of India. From Bihar – Pappu Harijan Headmaster from Banka district of Bihar.
- 9th National Dragon Boat Racing organized in Darbhanga, Bihar.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will open a centre of excellence in PATNA in The Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) premises soon for promoting indigenous technology.
- Sanjeev Kumar Jha is the New World Record Holder for World’s Fastest Full Contact Kick.
- He is from Madhubani, Bihar He broke the World Record for the ‘Fastest Full Contact Kick’ which is an integral part of every Martial Art form.
- Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated golden jubilee of Vishwa Shanti Stupa at Rajgir.
- Bihar cabinet approved seven agriculture department schemes worth Rs 1,288 crore.
- Waterman Rajendra Singh Adopts – Falgu River.
- Bihar bans 12 pan masala brands containing magnesium carbonate.
- Bihar plans another tiger reserve in Kaimur.
- DARBHANGA: Known by the ‘City of Ponds’, Darbhanga will soon have state’s first floating solar power plant.
- Patna-Kathmandu rail link by 2021: East Central Railway.
- ‘School Education Quality Index’ (SEQI) report released by NITI Aayog. Bihar – Laggard – 17/20 among the large states.
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar laid foundation stone for the state’s first forestry college that will come in Munger at a cost of Rs 105 crore.
- Union Communications, Electronic and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurated first all women post office of Bihar inside the premises of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna.
- 1st Adhaar service center of Bihar and 10th in India also inaugurated in Patna.
- Cleanliness Survey
Munger – Cleanest – 271
Jamalpur – 280
Kishanganj – 305
Aurangabad – 307
Patna – 318
- The Bihar government has decided to make ”health cards” for bridges in the state In order to monitor their condition.
- Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC), with support of United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), launched ‘Career Guidance Portal ‘ for providing bunch of options related to career, college, entrance exam and scholarship information to secondary and higher secondary students of Bihar.
- Education Minister of Bihar, Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma, unveiled the first career portal for Bihar students — www.biharcareerportal.com.
- The Bihar government is ready to roll out various water conservation methods, including ”Jal Chaupal” in every village to spread awareness about rain water harvesting and misuse of water.
- Bihar State animal husbandry and fishery resources department has bagged
‘SKOCH Award 2019’ for registering excellence in the sector.
- Bihar’s population grew by 25.42% during 2001-11 (Census 2011) and is now poised to become the second most populous state, surpassing Maharashtra by 2041, with an estimated population of 15.34 crore.
- Efforts are being made to get Cyclopean wall, a more than 2,500 years old structure at Rajgir, as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- CM Nitish Kumar launched a web portal — ‘Sewa Samadhan’ — for quick redressal of the grievances of state government employees and their dependents under the ‘Bihar Government Servants’ Grievance Redressal Rules’.
Bihar Monthly Current Affairs 2019 PDF
Bihar Current Affairs 2019 Book
Bihar Current Affairs 2019 Book Covers:
- Important Current Events Of Bihar In 2019.
- State Specific Important News Of Bihar 2019.
- Who is who in Bihar 2019?
- Bihar Sports Affairs 2019.
- Famous Personalities Of Bihar 2019.