Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021: Bihar Health Department has released the official notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident for various Medical Colleges and Hospitals in the State of Bihar. This appointment will be done on the vacant posts of Junior Residents for a period of one year.
A total of 1,062 vacancies are notified for Junior Resident Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format from 15 December to 24 December 2021. You are advised to go through this article to know the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details here.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bihar Health Department|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Notification Released On||15 December 2021|
|Application Date||15 December to 24 December 2021|
Bihar Health Department 2021: Vacancy Details
|Category||Vacancies||Reserved For Women|
|Backward Category Women||43||–|
Bihar Health Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The candidates holding the qualification of Diploma/Degree/PG Degree/MBBS or equivalent. The candidates can refer to the notification PDF for more details.
Note: Regular doctors working in Bihar Health Service Cadre will not be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms)
- Also, Check – SSC Exam Calendar PDF 2022-23 Released
Bihar Health Department Jobs 2021: Age Limit
|Unreserved (Male)||37 Years|
|Unreserved (Female)||40 Years|
|Backward and Most Backward Classes (Male and Female)||40 Years|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes (Male and Female)||42 Years|
Bihar Health Recruitment 2021 Salary
Rs. 65000 per month
Bihar Health Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Test / Interview.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 December 2021
How To Apply Online For Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online at Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bihar Health Department @ shsbrecruitment.bihar.gov.in
- Then click on the “Apply Online‘ button.
- Now fill in all required details.
- After Registration now login with your login credentials.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the Online application fee and “Submit” your application.
- Now save and take and print out of your application form pdf.
After submitting the online application, the applicant will compulsorily submit the self-attested copy of all the certificates and no objection certificate along with the printout of the application form at the time of counseling.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies will be released for Bihar Health Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 1062 vacancies of Junior Residents.
Q. What is the salary of Bihar Health Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 65000 Per Month.
Q. How to apply for Bihar Health Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Interested Candidates Can Apply Online through the link given above.
Q. What is the last date for Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 24 December 2021.