Bihar Integrated B.Ed CET Online Form 2021: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU), Darbhanga invites online application form for Bihar Combined Entrance Test for Integrated B.Ed (CET-INT-B.Ed) 2021 for 4 Year course. After getting the degree of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com and then doing B.Ed. takes a total of 5 years of time while integrated B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.-B.Ed. saves one year of precious time.
At the same time, students having graduation degrees are eligible to apply for any job for which the minimum qualification is graduation. LNMU has started accepting online applications for B.Ed Integrated Courses 2021-25 admission Combined Entrance Test from 14th July 2021 on the official website. Check the complete details shared below.
Bihar Integrated B.Ed CET Online Form 2021: Details
|Name Of The Exam||Bihar Integrated B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU)|
|Purpose||Admission In 4 Year Integrated B.Ed Course|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||14 July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||14 August 2021|
List of Participating Colleges
- Basundhara Teachers’ Training College, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- Mata Sita Sunder College of Education, Sitamarhi, Bihar
- Shaheed Pramod B.Ed. College, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- Baidyanath Shukla College of Education, Vaishali, Bihar.
LNMU B.Ed Help Desk
- Mobile – 9431040712
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bihar B.ed 4 Years Courses Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to get admission in BA-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed in Bihar for 4 years course duration must have the following eligibility criteria:
Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary or Intermediate (class 12th) Examination.
- General Students marks in Intermediate must be – 50%.
- OBC Students marks in Intermediate must be – 45%
- SC/ST Candidates must have passed the Intermediate Examination with minimum marks – 40%.
Bihar Integrated B.Ed CET 2021 Seat Reservation
Check the seat reservation for Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2021 seat given below.
|Scheduled Caste: SC||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe: ST||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class: EBC||18%|
|Backward Class: BC||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls:
RCG or BC
Bihar Integrated B.Ed Admission 2021: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement for CET-Int. BED||July 2021|
|Start of Online Registration and Submission of application forms||14th July 2021|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application forms||14th August 2021|
|Download Admit Card for CET-int. B.Ed 2021||1st week of September 2021|
|Date of Integrated-Combined Entrance Test 2021||September 2021|
|Declaration of Online Result||Last week of September 2021|
|Starting of Counseling & Admission||October 2021|
|Commencement of Academic session||October 2021|
Bihar 4 Year B.Ed Online Form 2021: Application Fee
The University will accept online entrance test application form fees through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance(s).
Bihar Integrated B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- The Question Booklet contains 120 objective type questions each carrying one
- The maximum mark allotted to the Entrance Test is 120.
- CET-Int.B.Ed. shall be of two hours duration.
- OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
- The candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
- Check, Now – Bihar B.Ed Cet Question Paper 2020 PDF Download
How To Apply Online For Bihar B.Ed CET-Integrated Course 2021?
Instruction to fill Integrated B. Ed. Entrance Exam Form 2021
- Before filling up the Bihar Integrated B. Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET-INT-BED) 2021 form, please read the instructions carefully.
- As first-time users, applicants have to create the user by clicking on the “Registration for New User” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled which are indicated by an asterisk(*) mark.
- The applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in Xth Board Certificate.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating a new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password are kept handy and safely for all future correspondence/reference.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm the creation of the new user account.
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy of your passport size colored Photograph and Signature ready. The size of the scanned Photograph & Signature should be 20 kb to 50 kb and the format should be JPG. Signature should be made only with a black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form.
- After completing the “Create User” Page, click the “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page.
- After successful Login, the system will generate the unique Username and Password. Login with the given credentials and change the password for future usage.
- After completion of this process Application Form for CET-INT-BED 2021 will be opened.
- Fill the application form carefully. If you have made payment while filling the application form by making an incorrect entry in Gender, Domicile, and Category, then those entries cannot be rectified. In such circumstances, your application form will be considered rejected and you will have to fill a new application form to appear in the entrance test.
Bihar B.Ed Admission Important Links
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2021 Handbook PDF||Download|
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed Online Apply Link||Apply Here|
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed Official Site||Visit Here|
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed Syllabus PDF||Download|
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed Previous Year Papers||Download|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Integrated B.Ed Course?
Ans. – Integrated B.Ed Course provides two degrees at the same time i.e. B.Ed and B.A. or B.Sc. as per subject at +2/Intermediate level.
Q. Who can apply for Bihar Integrated B.Ed Course?
Ans. – Any person who has passed the Intermediate Examination with at least 50% (Unreserved) or 45% (BC/EBC/SC/ST/EWS) marks.
Q. What is the course duration of Bihar Integrated B.Ed?
Ans. – Duration of the Integrated B.Ed Course is 4 years.
Q. Can a student outside of Bihar apply for Integrated B.Ed?
Ans. – Yes, students outside of Bihar can apply for Integrated B.Ed Course 2021.