Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Constable in Bihar Police. Those Candidates are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online by the link given below.
Bihar Police Constable Apply Online 2019
After the releasing of Bihar Police SI notification here is another opportunity for the Students of Bihar who are waiting for Bihar Constable.In this article we are going to share important dates, selection process, Eligibility criteria and direct link to apply online for Bihar Police Constable 2019.
Constable Recruitment 2019(CSBC)
Advt. No. 02/2019
General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 450/-
EWS, EBC Candidates : Rs. 450/–
SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 112/-
Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Online Application Start : 05 October 2019
Registration Last Date : 04 November 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 04 November 2019
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card : Notified Soon
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 25 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board.
The no. of Total Vacancy in Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 is 11,880.
|Vacancy: 11,880 Posts|
|Constable In Bihar Police||Gen.||4778|
How to Apply:
1. Before apply read full notification which is also mentioned below
2. Click on the link Given Below
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. If you are a new user, click on Registration
5. Provide all the required information and make payment
6. After registration, go back and click on the Fill Application Form tab appearing on the web page
7. Fill in the application form and upload all documents
8. upload your photograph and signature
9. Download the application form and take its print out for future use.
Important Link For You
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check application Status||Click Here|
|For any Doubt must write : firstname.lastname@example.org|
About Selection process: the selection process will be start with written exam (OMR Based). In this exam the total time will be given 2 hour and the no of Question is 100. For qualify this exam you have to obtain more than 30% .