Bihar Police SI Daroga Syllabus 2019
Bihar Police SI Daroga Syllabus 2019: In this article we are going to share the Exam syllabus and exam pattern of Bihar SI Daroga Recruitment 2019.You are advised to read complete article and clear your doubt.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Bihar Police has published a recruitment notification for recruitment of 2446 Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Jail Superintendent. Here you will get the direct link and complete information about this recruitment of Bihar Police.
The Application Process is Conducted Online from 22.08.2019 & Commenced Till the last Date 25.09.2019. Candidates can check the Details of Recruitment From the Below Provided Link.
आवेदन प्रक्रिया 22.08.2019 से ऑनलाइन आयोजित की जाएगी। जिसकी अंतिम तिथि 25.09.2019 तक है । उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए लिंक से भर्ती के विवरण की जांच कर सकते हैं।
|Police Sub Inspector||2064|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail||125|
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Medical Examination
- प्रारंभिक परीक्षा
- मुख्य लिखित परीक्षा
- शारीरिक पात्रता परीक्षा
- चिकित्सा परीक्षण
- All the Candidates who filled the Online Application Form Successfully for Bihar Police SI (Daroga) Exam 2019 Will face the Prelims Exam. The Exam Date will be Announce later on the Official website of Bihar Police. More Details about the Exam is given Below.
- We are rendering the determined latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this screening test of Police Sub Inspector conducting by Bihar Police.
Exam Pattern :
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main examination.
- परीक्षा लिखित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रकार की होगी।
- परीक्षा दो चरणों में आयोजित की जाएगी यानी प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा।
- The Pre Exam will be of Minimum 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Question||200 Marks|
Note: Those Candidates Who Score Less then 30% Will be Disqualified.
- Main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
- In Paper – I,There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Hindi Section….
- In Paper – II, Their will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability..
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Q.||Max. Marks|
|I||General Hindi||100 Question||200 Marks|
|II||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||200 Marks|
- There Will be Negative Marking of 0.2
- General Knowledge & Current Events : Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- General Hindi :Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
- General Studies: Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
- General Science :Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology form the level of 12th Standard.
- Civics, Indian History, Geography of India: Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
- Mathematics: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
- Mental Ability Test: The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
Physical Eligibility Test
|One Mile Run||Within 6 Minute & 30 Seconds||N/A|
|One Kilometer||N/A||Within 6 Minute|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 Feet||Minimum 3 Feet|
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 Feet||Minimum 9 Feet|
|Shot Put Throw||Minimum 16 Feet (Ball of 16 Pounds)||Minimum 10 Feet (Ball of 12 Pounds)|
Height & Chest
|Male (General, Backward and Extremely Backward categories)||165 Cm||81 cm – 86 cm||N/A|
|Male (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)||160 Cm||79 cm – 84 cm||N/A|
|Female||160 Cm||N/A||48 Kg|
Note: All the Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Bihar Police for the details regarding to the SI Admit Card, Syllabus and Exam.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|