Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the BSSC CGL syllabus for the year 2022, along with the official notification. Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains Exam has been discussed in this article. Candidates who are preparing for this exam can check out the syllabus in detail here.
Bihar SSC CGL application process will start soon. To clear any exam it is necessary that you are aware of all the points about that exam. The syllabus plays a big role in exam preparation. Below we have discussed the detailed syllabus of this exam along with the exam pattern.
Table of Contents
Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus PDF
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has invited the application form for the various posts. BSSC CGL 2022 Notification for 2187 vacancies has already been published on the official website of BSSC. Interested candidates in the recruitment have started their preparation for the exam.
To get selection through this recruitment candidates have to qualify in Prelims & Mains Exam. The first and foremost step for beginning with the preparation is to understand the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For sure this article going to be very useful for all the aspirants of Bihar SSC CGL 2022.
BSSC CGL Syllabus 2022- Focus point
|BSSC CGL Syllabus 2022|
|Name of Exam||Bihar SSC CGL Exam 2022|
|Conducting body||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Questions||Objective Types Questions|
|Per Question Marks||4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 mark|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
|BSSC CGL Official Website||www.bssc.bihar.gov.in|
BSSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- BSSC CGL Prelims will contain objective-type questions and is qualifying in nature.
- The total time duration for BSSC CGL Prelims Exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Only Prelims exam Passed candidates will be eligible to appear in the BSSC CGL mains exam.
- The prelims exam will have 3 sections with 50 questions in each section.
- The total number of questions will be 150 questions for 600 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|Comprehension/ Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability||50||200|
BSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- Shortlisted candidates in the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam.
- The Mains Exam is divided into 2 papers: Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper 1 is a language paper having 100 questions.
- The total marks for paper 1 will be 400.
- In paper 1, candidates have to score at least of 30% marks to be eligible for paper-2.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Section A-General Studies||50||200|
|Section B- General Science and Math||50||200|
|Section C-Reasoning Ability||50||200|
BSSC CGL Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2022
We would like to inform you that the syllabus for BSSC CGL Prelims & BSSC CGL Mains Paper-2 is almost the same. Below, we have discussed section-wise syllabus for you to better understand.
Bihar SSC CGL General Studies Syllabus
- Questions will be asked related to surrounding society and activities.
- Questions related to past events and day-to-day events with a scientific perspective towards them.
- Questions related to Bihar, India, and its adjacent countries.
- Current Affairs
- Scientific Progress
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Books & Authors
- Important Events
- India and Neighbouring countries
- History of India and its adjacent Countries
- Economical Scenario
- Indian Constitution and State Administration
- Political Series of Country
- Five-year plans
- Panchayati Raj
- Contribution of Bihar in National Movement
- Indian Independence Movement
BSSC CGL General Science Syllabus
Bihar SSC CGL Mathematics Syllabus
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- HCF & LCM
- Problem On Ages Etc.
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart Etc
Bihar SSC CGL Reasoning Syllabus
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding And Decoding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion Type Questions
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
Bihar SSC CGL Minimum Qualifying Marks 2022
The candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
BSSC CGL Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022 FAQs
Q. What is the negative marking scheme for BSSC CGL Exam 2022?
Ans. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Q. What subjects are asked in the BSSC CGL paper?
Ans. Subjects asked in BSSC exam- Hindi, general awareness, general science, maths, reasoning.
Q. What is the total duration of the BSSC CGL Prelims Exam?
Ans. The duration of the BSSC CGL Prelims Exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
Q. What is the selection process for BSSC CGL posts?
Ans. The candidates will be selected on the basis of prelims & mains.