BPNL Recruitment 2020:- Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Sales Assistant, Sales Development Officer, Sales Manager on their official website i.e. bharatiyapashupalan.com. There are 3348 Vacancies to be filled under the BPNL Recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 31 August 2020.
Table of Contents
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
BPNL Recruitment 2020
There are 2700 vacancies are available for Sales Assistant, 540 vacancies are for Sales Development Officer and 108 vacancies are for Sales Manager. Below we provided you all the important detials regarding the BPNL recruitment 2020 including the vacancy details, selection criteria, Age Limit, apply online etc.
This is a golden opportunity for the candidates holding 10th, 12th and Graduation qualification. Candidates are advised to read the complete article before apply online. Important links are available below.
BPNL Bharti 2020: Overview
|Name of Recruitment||BPNL Recruitment 2020|
|Organizing By||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Name of Vacancies||Sales Assistant, Sales Development Officer & Sales Manager|
|No. Of Vacancies||3348|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 August 2020|
- Last date for submission of application is 31 August 2020
BPNL Vacancy Detail 2020
You can check post wise distribution of BPNL vacancies given below.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Sales Development Officer||540|
- Sales Assistant- Rs. 15,000/-
- Sales Development Officer- Rs. 18,000/-
- Sales Manager – Rs. 21,000/-
BPNL 2020 Age Limit
- Sales Manager – 25 to 45 years
- Sales Development Officer- 21 to 40 years
- Sales Assistant – 21 to 40 years
BPNL Educational Qualification 2020
The educational qualifications required for this recruitment is as below.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sales Assistant||10th standard passed|
|Sales Development Officer||12th standard passed|
|Sales Manager||Bachelors Degree|
BPNL Selection Process 2020
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and Interview.
How To Apply Online For BPNL Recruitment 2020
Step wise form filling process is give below. follow these steps to apply online for BPNL Recruitment for various posts:
- Click on the “direct apply link” given below.
- Select the post for which you wanted to apply.
- Fill in your personal details like educational qualification, DOB, father Name etc.
- Pay you application fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit your application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
BPNL Apply Link
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website of BPNL||Click Here|
You can also apply for..
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020
- Northeast Frontier Railway Bharti 2020
- SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2020
- Bihar Police Sub Inspector & Sergeant Recruitment 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the full form of BPNL?
Ans. BPNL stands for Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited
Q. Total how many vacancies there are for BPNL recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 3348 vacancies are available for BPNL recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for BPNL recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidate can apply online for BPNL recruitment 2020 before 31st August 2020.
Q. What is the salary for BPNL?
Ans.The salary of Salese Assistant is 15000 and salary for Sales Development officer and Sales Manager is 21000
Q. What is the official website of BPNL?
Ans. The official website of BPNL is bharatiyapashupalan.com/
Q. What is the selection process of BPNL bharti 2020?
Ans. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and Interview.