BPNL Recruitment 2022: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released an official notification for BPNL 2022 Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for various posts of Training Controlling Officer, Training In Charge, Training Coordinator, and Training Assistant against Advt no. 03/BPNL/2021-22.
A total of 7,875 vacancies have been notified. The last date to apply online for BPNL Recruitment 2021 is 03rd February 2022. You can check complete details about BPNL Recruitment like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, Important dates, and steps to apply online for BPNL Recruitment 2022.
BPNL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Name||BPNL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Job Category||Non Government Job|
|Post Name||Training Controlling Officer, Training In Charge, Training Coordinator, and Training Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Registration Date||29th January to 03rd February 2022|
|Job Location||All Across India|
BPNL Vacancy 2022: Details
Here is the vacancy distribution released for BPNL Recruitment 2022 for 7,875 Training Controlling Officer, Training In Charge, Training Coordinator, and Training Assistant posts:
|Training Controlling Officer||75|
|Training In Charge||600|
BPNL Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can go through the below-mentioned minimum eligibility with regard to educational qualifications for BPNL Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates should have completed their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
|Training Controlling Officer||Minimum: 25 years|
Maximum: 45 years
|Training In Charge||Minimum: 21 years|
Maximum: 40 years
|Training Coordinator||Minimum: 21 years|
Maximum: 40 years
|Training Assistant||Minimum: 18 years|
Maximum: 40 years
- Also, Check – ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 3865 Posts
BPNL Salary 2022
The candidates who are selected for the various posts under BPNL Recruitment 2022 will receive the salary respectively:
|Training Controlling Officer||Rs. 21,700|
|Training In Charge||Rs. 18,500|
|Training Coordinator||Rs. 18,500|
|Training Assistant||Rs. 12,800|
BPNL Selection Process
The BPNL Recruitment Selection Process comprises of three major stages that are as follows:
- Written Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
BPNL Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates can start their BPNL preparation with the help of the BPNL Exam Pattern given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India||10||10|
|Current Affairs – National Level||10||10|
|Basic Principles of Computer||10||10|
- All questions will be of objective type.
- The total time duration of the exam is 30 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
- Every question is of 1 mark.
- Qualifying/Passing marks is 36%.
BPNL Syllabus 2022 PDF
The candidates who are applying for BPNL Recruitment 2022 must take a look at the BPNL Syllabus 2022:
BPNL Hindi Syllabus
The following topics will be covered under the Hindi section:
- मुहावरे/Phrases & Idioms in Hindi
- अलंकार – परिचय
- शुद्ध वर्तनी/Spelling Correction
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द/ One Word for a Phrase
- विलोम शब्द/ Antonyms or Opposites
BPNL Agriculture and Animal Husbandry in India Syllabus
The following topics will be covered under the Agriculture and Animal Husbandry in India section:
- Important Facts – Types and Origin of Agriculture
- Type of agriculture according to time (season)
- Land Measurement – Important Facts
- Agricultural Tools
- Important terminology and research center related to agriculture
- Animal Husbandry – Introduction, Meaning and Schemes
- Animal Husbandry Classification
- Diseases and causes in animals
- Livestock Production and Management
BPNL Current Affairs (National Level) Syllabus
The following topics will be covered under the Current Affairs- National level section:
- National Affairs
- Economy and Business
- Science and Technology
- Environment and Technology
- Sports and Games
- Current General Knowledge
BPNL Syllabus Skill Development
The following topics are covered under the Skill Development section:
- Skill Education – Important Facts and Skill India
- Communication Skill, Team Work
- Problem-solving and Negotiation Skill
- Networking and Time Management
- Organizational behavior Skills
BPNL Syllabus Basic Principles of Computers
The following topics are covered in the Basic Principles of Computers section:
- MS Office: shortcuts for creating, editing, opening and saving a file, formatting in a file.
- Hardware: Physical components of the computer system & their functions.
- Software: Application & System software, classification.
- Function Keys: Purpose of Function Keys from F1 to F12
- Network Technology; Wi-Fi, LAN, MAN, PAN & WAN
- World Wide Web: Definition & Concepts
- Internet Technology: HTTP, HTTPS, Email etc.
BPNL Application Fee
|Post Names||Application Fee|
|Training Controlling Officer||Rs. 944/-|
|Training In Charge||Rs. 826/-|
|Training Coordinator||Rs. 708/-|
|Training Assistant||Rs. 590/-|
How to Apply Online for BPNL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for BPNL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct apply online button below.
- Enter the basic information to register yourself.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Tick on the I agree on all terms and conditions button.
- Click next then on the landing page pay the required fee if applicable.
- Submit your BPNL Application Form and Save it as a PDF for future purposes.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there in BPNL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – There are a total of 7,875 vacancies notified.
Q. Is BPNL a government company?
Ans. – BPNL is a non-government company incorporated on 13th August 2009.
Q. Who can apply for BPNL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – Any 10th, 12th or graduate pass can apply for BPNL Recruitment 2022 from the article.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for BPNL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for BPNL Recruitment 2022 is 03rd February 2022.