BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Here: Bihar Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding the recruitment for Assistant Auditor Officer posts on their official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in on 08th April 2021 for a total of 138 posts. Candidates can apply online and for that, the online registration process will be active from 17th April 2021 and candidates can apply till 15th May 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates, can check eligibility and apply online through the official website of BPSC. In this article, we are going to provide you some important information regarding this vacancy along with age limit, application fee, eligibility, educational qualification, and online application link.
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Bihar Latest Recruitment Name||BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Category||Latest Recruitment|
|No of vacancies||138|
|Name of Post||Assistant Auditor Officer (AAO)|
|Job Type||State Level|
|Job Location||All Across Bihar|
|Notification Date||8 April 2021|
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Date||08th April 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th April 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Online Examination||To be notified soon|
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 138 vacancies has been announced for the post of Assistant Auditor Officer Post by BPSC against Advt No. 05/2021. Below we have provided category-wise vacancy detail accordingly.
BPSC AAO Education Qualification
- The candidate must be a graduate with any one of subjects including Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from any recognized University. MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, and CS certificates are also eligible to apply for these posts.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020)
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age for Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- General, BC, EWS –Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Rs. 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female -Rs. 150/-
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
The official notification for BPSC AAO (Assistant Audit Officer) Recruitment has been released on its official website. There are 138 vacancies that have been announced for Assistant Auditor Officer Posts by the commission. The interested candidates can go through the official notification pdf through the direct link below. Candidates are advised to read the complete article as well as notification before apply online.
How to apply for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Go to the Login Page and enter your credentials
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Fill up your application form.
- Make payment and Submit your form.
- Print your Application form for future reference.
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of written test (preliminary and main) and interview. The preliminary written test will be for 2 hours the 150 marks questions will be asked. Candidates who will qualify for the prelims exam will be called for the main examination. The main examination will have three subjects. The interview will comprise 120 marks.
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Exam Pattern
BPSC AAO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of subjects||no of questions||marks|
|General knowledge & Mathematics||50||50|
BPSC AAO Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of questions||Time duration|
|Paper 1 – General Studies||300||3 Hours|
|Paper 2 – General Studies||300||3 Hours|
- Each paper carries 300 marks.
- The duration of each paper will be 3 Hours.
- There will be 3 compulsory papers for this exam.
BPSC AAO Important Links
|Apply Online||Apply ( from 8/04/2021)|
- Bihar SI Mains Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 15198 Posts
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I apply for the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer recruitment 2021?
Ans. You can apply online for this recruitment through the official website of BPSC. For more details, read the official notification.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies for the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer 2021?
Ans. A total of 138 vacancies have been released.
Q. When will the online application process begin for the BPSC AAO 2021?
Ans. The online application process will begin on 8th April 2021 and you can apply online before 17th April 2021.
Q. What is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer 2021?
Ans. Candidates should be Graduate holders to apply for this BPSC Assistant Audit Officer 2021.
Q. Will, there be a negative marking in the marking scheme of the examination?
Ans. Yes, there will be negative marking in the marking scheme of the examination.