BPSC Cut Off Marks 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the 67th BPSC Prelims Result 2022 with BPSC 67th Prelims Cut-Off 2022 on 17 November 2022. According to the BPSC Result, 3,20,656 candidates appeared in the BPSC 67th Prelims Exam out of which only 11,607 candidates are selected.
BPSC conducted the 67th BPSC Prelims Paper 2022 on 30th September 2022. The BPSC selection process is held in three stages: Prelims, Mains & Interviews. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their qualifying status for the next stage of the recruitment process from the direct BPSC Result 2022 pdf provided below.
BPSC Cut Off Marks 2022: Overview
|Topic||BPSC Cut Off Marks 2022|
|Exam Name||67th BPSC Prelims Exam 2022|
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|67th BPSC Prelims Exam Date 2022||30th September 2022|
|67th BPSC Prelims Result Date 2022||17th November 2022|
|BPSC 67th Mains Exam||29th December 2022|
How To Check 67th BPSC Prelims Result 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to download the 67th BPSC Result 2022 PDF:
- Click on the direct link below or visit the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Click on the notification reading- Results: 67th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Re-Examination held on 30/09/2022.
- The result pdf with roll numbers of candidates who qualify prelims exam will appear on the screen.
- Now download it and take its printout for further reference.
Download 67th BPSC Result 2022 PDF & Cutoff
67th BPSC Prelims Cut Off 2022
Candidates can check the official BPSC cut-off which has been released by the Bihar Public Service Commission:
|Grandchild of Ex-Freedom Fighter||103||–|
The BPSC 67th Prelims Cut-off is determined on the basis of the difficulty level of the exam, the number of vacancies available, and the previous year’s cut-off marks, etc.
BPSC Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
The BPSC Previous Year Cut-Off Marks will help the candidates who are planning for upcoming BPSC CCE exams. In the below section, we have provided BPSC Cut Off Marks for the previous exams to make it easy to understand the pattern and difficulty level of the exams.
- Also, Check – BPSC Previous Year Papers PDF Till Now
66th BPSC Prelims Cut Off 2020
The 66th BPSC Prelims exam was conducted on 27 December 2020 and 14 February 2021 for which the BPSC 66th Prelims Cut-Off has been tabulated below:
|Category||Cut-off (Male)||Cut-off (Female)|
|Grand child of Ex-Freedom Fighter||97||–|
66th BPSC Final Cut-Off – Mains and Interview
The 66th BPSC Final Cut-Off is based on the marks secured by a candidate in Mains and Interview rounds.
|Category||Written Exam||Final Exam|
|Grand child of Ex-Freedom Fighter||435||519|
65th BPSC Cut-Off 2019
64th BPSC Cut Off 2018
|Grand Child of Ex-Freedom Fighter||82||82|
64th BPSC Final Cut Off 2018
|Category||Written Exam||Final Exam|
|Grandchild of Ex-Freedom Fighter||399||517|
63rd BPSC Cut Off 2017
|Grand Child of Ex-Freedom Fighter||81||81|
- Also, Check – BSSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF Till Now
Factors Affecting BPSC 67th CCE Cut Offs
The BPSC CCE Cut Off changes each year on the basis of the factors mentioned below:
- The number of vacancies for the post: The number of vacancies advertised for the post plays a huge role in determining the cut-off. The higher the number of vacancies, the lower the cut-off.
- The number of candidates applying to the post: The number of candidates for a post also plays a major role. The higher the number of candidates, the higher the cut-off.
- The difficulty of the examination: The higher the difficulty of the examination, the lower will be the cutoff.
How to Check the BPSC Cut Off Marks?
Candidates can follow these steps to download the BPSC Cut Off are given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official BPSC website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, there are several links. Find the CCE Result link.
- Step 3: Another window will open containing the Result & Cut Off for the BPSC CCE.
- Step 4: Open the PDF containing the cutoff and look for your relevant cut-off, based on the category you belong to.
- Step 5: Download the PDF containing the cut off for future reference, if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BPSC 67th Cut Off 2022?
67th BPSC Cut Off 2022 has been released along with its result on 17th November 2022 and shared in the article.
What is the selection process for the BPSC Recruitment 2022?
There are 3 rounds to the selection process, namely the Preliminary exam, the Main exam, and Interview.
What if I do not meet the BPSC Cut Off Marks?
If candidates fail to score equal to or more than the BPSC Cut Off marks, they will not be able to proceed ahead with the selection process.
Where can I download the BPSC CCE Cut Off 2022?
The BPSC Cut Off is available along with the result on the official website of the BPSC.