BRO Recruitment Application Form 2021, Apply For Various Posts- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has announced notification for the recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker, Vehicle Mechanic & Driver Mechanical Transport (OG) vacancies for Males candidates on their official website. Interested and eligible candidates can read the complete article and apply offline for this recruitment before the last date.
The BRO form filling process has already been started the last date to fill the application form for BRO Recruitment 2021 is within 45 days from the date of publication of the notification. You are advised to ensure your minimum eligibility before applying for BRO Recruitment 2021.
Table of Contents
BRO Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Recruitment Name||BRO Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Post Name||Vehicle Mechanic & Others|
|Total Vacancies||354 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Minimum & 25 Maximum|
|Last Date to apply||45 days from the date of advertisement|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
In the below table, important dates such as exam dates, notification dates, application form-related dates are mentioned.
|Date of Advt||04-12-2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||within 45 days from the date of publication of this advt|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas||within 60 days days from the date of publication of this advt|
BRO Notification PDF 2021
BRO detailed notification PDF has been released on the official BRO website @bro.gov.in on 4th December 2021. The candidates can download the official detailed notification by clicking on the download button below. The BRO Notification has been released against advt no. 02/2021. The BRO application process is completely offline. You can read the notification for more details regarding this recruitment.
BRO Vacancy Detail
Border Road Organization has announced vacancies for 354 various posts.
|Multi-Skilled Worker Painter||33|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Mess Waiter (Current Backlog)||12|
|Driver Mechanical Transport (OG)||16|
BRO 2021 Category Wise Vacancy
In the below image, you can check category wise vacancy released by the board for this recruitment.
- For General/ EWSs including Ex-servicemen: Rs 50/-
- For OBC: Rs 50/-
- For SC/ ST: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Online
BRO Selection Process 2021
- Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
- After that, candidates will be called for medical examination after the declassification of the final merit list for the candidates qualifying for the physical and practical trade test.
- Call letters for the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) will be sent to the candidates by post and the same can also be seen on BRO official website.
- Those candidates, who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meet all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for the specified period.
BRO Salary Details
- Multi-Skilled Worker Painter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Multi-Skilled Worker Mess Waiter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Vehicle Mechanic: Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Driver Mechanical Transport (OG): Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
Eligibility Criteria For BRO Bharti 20221
Age Limit (as on closing date)
- For MSW (Painter & Waiter): 18 to 25 Years
- For Vehicle Mechanic & Driver: 18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Matriculation, ITI (Relevant Trades) & have a driving license.
How to fill BRO Application Form 2021?
- It should be noted by the candidate that the BRO Recruitment 2021 is only for male candidates. The candidates can follow the steps below to fill the BRO form 2021.
- The candidates can download the Application Form from this page or by visiting the official website of BRO i.e. @bro.gov.in/index.asp
- Candidates are required to fill in their details and need to mention the Advertisement Number, Date and Post applied.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications with separate fees.( Note: One envelope should contain one application for one post only)
- The Application Form should be sent to the following address below through Registered post along with acknowledgment and other necessary documents:
- Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgment.
BRO Application Form PDF
As you know, the complete recruitment process of BRO Recruitment 2021 is offline. The direct link to download the BRO application form PDF has been updated here for those who are willing and eligible to apply for BRO Recruitment 2021. The Last date of receipt of the application is 45 days from the date of advertisement.
You can also check
- Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF 2021 Free Download
- DRDO MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- SBI Circle Based Officer Online Form
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
BRO Recruitment FAQs
Q 1. Notification date for BRO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The BRO Recruitment 2021 notification was released on 04th December 2021.
Q 2. How to apply for BRO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The mode of application for this recruitment is Offline.
Q 3. What is the age limit for BRO Bharti 2021?
Ans. The candidate must not be above 27 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment.
Q 4. Can matric pass students apply for the BRO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Yes, Candidates should possess Matriculation, ITI (Relevant Trades) & have a driving license to fill this form.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The Application Form should be sent to the mentioned address within 45 days from the date of publication of this advt.
Q 6. What is the address to send the form of BRO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The Application Form should be sent to the following address with relevant documents:
Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgment.