BRO Recruitment 2021: Border Roads Organization (BRO) has released an official notification for the post of Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper, Draughtsman & Other vacancies in General Reserve Engineer Force for Male Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can read the complete article in detail & Apply.
Board Roads Wings, Board Roads Organization, Ministry of Defence has released recruitment notifications for 459 vacancies of Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker & Store Keeper Technical in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) today on BRO official website @bro.gov.in. The application receiving for the recruitment process has started. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment within 75 days.
BRO Recruitment 2021
In this article, we are going to provide you some important information along with the official notification, age limit, selection process, eligibility criteria. You are advised to read the complete notification before apply.
|Name of the recruitment||BRO Recruitment 2021|
|Name of organization||Board Roads Wings, Board Roads Organization, Ministry of Defence|
|Name of Posts||
|No. of Posts||459|
Important Dates For BRO Vacancies 2021
- Official Notification Date: 18 February 2021.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19 February 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 45 Days.
- Latest Update: “Within 75 days from the date of publishing this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 90 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul, and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep”.
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 50/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
BRO Recruitment Pay Scale
- Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical postpay Rs. 18000-92300/-
How To Apply for BRO 2021
- The application mode for this recruitment is offline.
- Candidates need to download the application form and fill it.
- After that, you have to post your application form at the address mentioned below.
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application quoting this advertisement number and post applied to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015, within 75 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 90 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti 7 District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- The selection process will be based on the Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test (Trade Test) & Written Test.
- For more detail on the selection process, read the official notification available below.
|Name of Posts||Total|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||100|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||150|
|Store Keeper Technical||150|
BRO Recruitment Education Qualification 2021
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Draughtsman||10+2, Draughtsmanship (Architecture) or Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Supervisor Store||Degree, certificate (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Radio Mechanic||Matriculation, ITI & Other Relevant Certificates|
|Lab Asst||10+2, ITI & Other Relevant Certificates|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||Matriculation & Other Relevant Certificates|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||Matriculation, ITI (Relevant trades)|
|Store Keeper Technical||10+2 with storekeeping knowledge|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for BRO Vacancy 2021?
Ans. The selection process will be based on the Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test (Trade Test) & Written Test.
What is the application mode for BRO recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply through offline mode only.
What is the qualification for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Posts?
Ans. Candidates have to be 10th pass for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Post.
What is the last date to submit BRO Application 2021?
Ans. Candidate can submit their application form within 45 days of publication of BRO notification 2021.