BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification on 06th April 2022 for the 3rd Bihar SSC Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022. There are a total of 2187 vacancies for Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor posts.
The BSSC CGL online application process starts on 14th April 2022 and continues till 17th May 2022. Check complete details regarding BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 like eligibility criteria, Important dates, application fee, and steps to apply online for BSSC CGL 2022 from the article given below.
BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. no. 01/22|
|Post Name||Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor|
|BSSC CGL Notification Date 2022||06th April 2022|
|3rd BSSC CGL Online Application Starts On||14th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains Exam|
BSSC CGL Vacancy 2022
Check the post-wise BSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 from the table given below:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||02|
- Also, Check – BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
BSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
BSSC has set some minimum criteria of eligibility based on the Educational Qualifications and Age Limit which a candidate has to fulfill before applying for BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
Check the BSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022 from here.
BSSC CGL Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any stream from the recognized university or institution.
BSSC Age Limit (as of 01/08/2021)
|Gen Male/ EWS Male||21-37 years|
|BC/ EBC/ UR Female/EWS Female||21-40 years|
BSSC CGL Selection Process 2022
The selection of candidates through BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Prelims and Mains exam respectively.
BSSC will shortlist candidates for the BSSC Mains exam in the ratio of 1:5 wrt total no. of vacancies available.
- Also, Check – BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 For 40,506 Posts
BSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022
Check the detailed exam pattern for BSSC CGL Prelims Exam 2022 from the table given below:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Science and Mathematics|
|Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
- BSSC Prelims exam consists of 150 Objective type questions having a weightage of 04 marks for each question.
- The total time duration of 02 hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be 01 mark of negative marking in the BSSC CGL Prelims exam.
- Also, Check – Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2022
BSSC CGL Exam 2022: Important Dates
|Notification Released On||06 April 2022|
|Starting Of Online Application||14 April 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17 May 2022|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||15 May 2022|
|BSSC CGL Exam Dates 2022||To be announced soon|
BSSC CGL Application Fee
Check the category-wise application fee for 3rd BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 from the table given below.
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 540/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 135/-|
|Women Candidates (Bihar)||Rs. 135/-|
|People from states other than Bihar (All categories)||Rs. ₹540/-|
How To Apply Online For BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps mentioned below to apply online for BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website @bssc.bihar.gov.in or click on the link mentioned in the article.
- On the homepage click on the Notice Board tab.
- Search for the link relevant to Advt.no. 01/22 and click on the apply online link available under that section.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Attach the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and required documents.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
Bihar SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 PDF All Shifts
Download BSSC CGL Official Notification 2022 PDF
BSSC CGL Online Application Form Link
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there in the 3rd BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – There are a total of 2187 vacancies for 3rd BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
Q. Can I apply for multiple posts under the BSSC CGL recruitment at once?
Ans. – Yes, Candidates are eligible to apply for multiple posts under the BSSC CGL recruitment at once provided they qualify.
Q. What is the BSSC CGL 2022 selection process?
Ans. – Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the prelims and mains examination.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 is 17 May 2022.