CBSE 10th Result 2020 Declared Check Your Result Here: Central Board Of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 today, 15th July 2020. Around 18 lakh students who have appeared in the CBSE class 10th exams 2020 can check their scores via the DigiLocker and UMANG mobile app, other than the official website.
The CBSE class 10 results 2020 are special because this year, the marks have been awarded without conducting all the exams. Here we will tell you How To Check CBSE Class 10th Board Exams Results 2020? Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results from this page.
CBSE 10th Result 2020 Declared: Highlights
|Article Name||CBSE 10th Result 2020 Declared Check Your Result Here|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 10th Board Exams 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 10th Exam Dates 2020||15th February to 20th March 2020|
|CBSE Class 10th Result Dates 2020||15th July 2020|
|Total Candidates Appeared For The Exam||18.89 Lakh|
How To Check CBSE Class 10th Results 2020 Online?
Students need to follow these steps to check Class 10th result 2020 through official links:
- Step 1: Visit official website – cbseresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: Find and click on link for Secondary Class Results / Class 10 Results.
- Step 3: Enter our exam roll number, date of birth and other details.
- Step 4: Verify the details against your hall ticket and submit them on the website.
- Step 5: Your CBSE Class 10 Result scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the PDF for future reference.
Click Here To Check Your CBSE 10th Result 2020
What are the alternative ways to check Class 10 scorecard ?
- Digilocker App to provide digitally signed marksheets, passing certificate and migration certificates
- Umang App
- Via SMS service
- IVRS Telephone Line: 011-24600399
CBSE Class 10th Result 2020: Websites to check CBSE 10th result
Here some of the alternative websites to check your score:
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
CBSE 10th Exam Results Analysis 2020
- A total of 91.46% students have passed CBSE class 10th exam this year. Last year, the pass percent was 91.10 .
- There is an increase of 0.36 % in the pass percentage of CBSE class 10th as compared to last year. This year the pass percent is 91.46 while in 2019 it was 91.10.
- This year also, girls have outscored boys in CBSE 10th result. The pass percent of girls is 93.31. Pass percentage of boys is 90.14.
- Trivandrum has recorded the highest pass percent at 99.28 among all state.
- Guwahati has recorded the lowest pass percent at 79.12 among all states.
- A total of 1,50,198 students (8.02%) will have to appear for compartment exam for full subjects.
CBSE 10th Result 2020: Institution-wise Comparative Performance
Kendriya Vidyalaya has recorded the highest pass percent at 99.23 followed by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalya at 98.66.
- KV 99.23%
- JNV 98.66%
- CTSA 93.67%
- INDEPENDENT 92.81%
- GOVT 80.91%
- GOVT AIDED 77.825
CBSE 10th Result – Last Year’s Statistics as per cbseresults.nic.in
|CBSE 10th Result – Last Year’s Statistics|
|Total number of students||17, 61,078|
|Total number of examination centers||16,04,428|
|Overall pass percentage||91.1%|
|Overall pass percentage of girls||92.45%|
|Overall pass percentage of boys||90.14%|
CBSE New Assessment Scheme 2020
The new assessment scheme is decided by the CBSE in which the subjects for which Class 10 exams could not be held, marks will be based on ‘average of best of three subjects’ for which the student has already given the exam.
In case, a student has appeared for only three papers, the assessment will be made on the basis of the best of two and for limited students who have appeared for only one or two exams, the marks obtained in the internal or practicals will be considered.
What will be the impact of this new marking scheme on the scores?
If we closely analyse the recently announced CBSE 12th result and other state board results released on similar formats, the pass percentage has increased. In comparison to last year, there has been a spike of over 5% in the CBSE class 12 results this year.
CBSE Class 10th Grading System 2020
The Board will indicate grades in the marks sheets of the candidates in case of subjects of external exams. In case of internal assessment subjects, only grades shall be shown.
The grades in CBSE 10th board external examination will be given as per the scores obtained in the external examination. In case of internal examination it will be awarded by the school. In case of subjects of internal examination the assessment is made on a five point scale i.e. A,B,C,D & E.
For awarding the grades, the Board puts all the passed students in a rank order and awards grades as per the system given below:
- A-1: Top 1/8th of the passed candidates
- A-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- B-1: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- B-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- C-1: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- C-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- D-1: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- D-2: Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- E: Failed candidates
This year, however, the board may decide not to mark ‘FAIL‘ in subjects for exams were cancelled and instead will mark ‘Essential Repeat‘, a protocol followed during CBSE 12th results.
CBSE 10th Exam Rechecking/Re-evaluation 2020
The students who feel that their efforts are not truly justified in the CBSE 10th board exams result 2020 as they have scored less than expected marks can apply for rechecking/re-evaluation. CBSE allows students to register for rechecking and re-evaluation online.
Students willing to apply for the same, have to pay the required fee along with filling up the rechecking and/or re-evaluation form. Any changes in the CBSE Class 10th 2020 result will be updated on the scorecards of the candidates and a fresh marksheet will be issued by the board.
- Also, Check – CBSE Class 10th Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key
CBSE 10th Compartmental Exam 2020
While the CBSE 10th result 2020 may bring about joy for many, some students may have to face disappointment. Despite efforts, certain students may fail to obtain the passing grades.
Such students can choose to appear in the CBSE Class 10th compartmental exam 2020 which is held a few months after the declaration of the results.
Students willing to take up the CBSE 10th compartmental exam are required to fill up the application form online and pay the requisite fees in the online mode only.
The students will be issued separate admit cards and examination centres and their result of the CBSE compartmental exam will be updated accordingly.
Latest Update* – A total of 150198 students (8.02%) will have to appear for compartment exam for full subjects.
- Also, Check – CBSE Class 12th Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key
Frequently Asked Questions
When will CBSE release CBSE Class 10th exam results 2020?
Ans. – CBSE has released CBSE Class 10th exam results 2020 on 15th July 2020.
How can I check my CBSE Class 10th Results 2020 online?
Ans. – You can check your class 10th results 2020 online through official website of CBSE.
How many marks is required to pass CBSE 10th exams?
Ans. – As per CBSE rules, students need at least 33 per cent marks to pass in a subject.
What if a student fails in CBSE 10th Results?
Ans. – According to CBSE, students who fail in one or two subjects will have a chance to give another attempt through supplementary/compartment exams.