CBSE Remaining Board Exams Of 10th & 12th FAQ Released: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released updated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the remaining Class 10 and 12 board examinations 2020. CBSE Remaining Board Exams 2020 Official FAQ PDF is available here to download.
Students appearing in the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 board examinations 2020 can check the updated FAQs related to promotion of students to the next class, not holding of remaining board examinations in centres located outside India and other queries of students on the official website of CBSE i.e cbse.nic.in.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CBSE Remaining Board Exams 2020 FAQ Released
|Article Name||CBSE Remaining Board Exams 2020 Of 10th & 12th FAQ Released|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 10th & 12th Board Exams 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Subject||Frequently Asked Questions|
|Released On||10th April 2020|
CBSE Class 10th & 12th Board Exams 2020
One of the updated FAQ tries to answer the query of a student of Class 11th who has been detained in his class due to poor academic record.
He is worried about that some of his friends have been promoted based on their earlier results.
Another FAQ talks about board’s decision not to conduct any more examinations for class 10 and class 12 students in schools abroad and what will happen to the results of the class 12th students.
Earlier, CBSE had announced that it will be conducting the class 10 and 12 examinations for only 29 main subjects which are crucial for promotion and admission to higher educational institutions.
The decision was taken after the Union HRD Minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal had a detailed meeting with the Education secretary Amit Khare and other top officials.
Frequently Asked Questions Relating To Class 12th And 10th Board Exams 2020
1. I am a student of Class XI (to be promoted to class XII). I have been detained in Class 11 in school because my academic result was not good. But some of my friends have been directly promoted based on their earlier results.
Ans. – 1. All schools are advised to promote students of grades 9 and 11 to the next grades on the basis of all the school-based assessments including project work, periodic tests, term exams, etc. conducted so far.
2. For any child who is unable to clear this internal process, (in any number of subjects), the school may utilise this period for providing remedial interventions, and school may give the opportunity of appearing in school-based test/s, online or offline. The promotion of such children maybe decided on the basis of such tests.
3. Schools need to follow the instructions issued by CBSE. This applies to all the schools in India and Abroad.
2. Clause 5 of CBSE Press release dated 1.4.20 notifies that the Board has decided to not hold any more exams for the students of class 10 and 12 schools located outside India. As this would directly affect students associated with over 250 schools abroad, what will happen to the results of class XII students?
Ans. – As per the information available, schools have been closed for a long period in Middle East Countries and in Kuwait till 3rd August,2020. Similarly, schools in Iran, Japan, Nigeria, etc are also closed. Conducting exams is not a one-day process.
It requires time to deliver papers, transport for evaluation, process results, etc. In such circumstances, if exams are conducted after 3rd August, then future of college admissions of all the students will be at stake.
Therefore, the CBSE will prepare results of all students in CBSE schools located outside India, for all the subjects that the students had registered for based on certain objective criteria. CBSE will also issue passing documents as per practice for future use.
3. What is the promotion policy for Classes 1 to 8?
Ans. – All students studying in classes 1 to 8 may be promoted to the next
class/grade. This advisory was issued in consultation with NCERT.
4. What is the promotion policy for Classes 9 to 11?
Ans. – Students of grades 9 and 11 are to be promoted to the next grades on the basis of all the school-based assessments including project work,
periodic tests, term exams, etc. conducted so far.
5. When will the remaining Board Examinations be conducted?
Ans. – With regard to rescheduling board examinations for classes 10 and 12, it is informed that at this stage it is difficult for the Board to decide and announce the new schedule for examinations.
6. When are the exam dates likely to be released?
Ans. – At this stage and in the prevailing situation, it is difficult for the Board to decide and announce the new schedule for examinations. The Board will give notice of about 10 days to all stakeholders before starting the Board examinations.
7. Is it possible not to take remaining Class 10th/12th Exams as the final result may be prepared based on Pre-Board/Mid-term Examinations already conducted by respective schools?
Ans. – CBSE is fully committed to protect the interest of all of its students and decide the best possible strategies. As far as result is concerned, as mentioned, the instructions for marking/assessment shall be separately issued by the Board.
8. Can school conduct online verbal examination as an opportunity to the students?
Ans. – Spread of Covid-19 and lockdown as a preventive measure is a very rare conditions faced by almost all the countries in the world. In such extreme situations, innovations in examinations are quite welcomed.
You can find more such queries in the official FAQ pdf attached below. Click on the given link to download the CBSE Exams FAQs 2020 PDF.
CBSE Board Exams Study Materials PDF
Here we have attached some Study Materials to check out for upcoming CBSE Board Exams 2020.
- CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 PDF For Classes 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th
- CBSE Class 12th Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key
- CBSE Class 10th Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key
- CBSE To Resume Class 10 & 12 Board Exams 2020 For Main Subjects
- CBSE Class 10th Question Bank 2020 Released Check Here
CBSE Board Exams 2020-21 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the promotion policy for Classes 1 to 8?
Ans. – All students studying in classes 1 to 8 may be promoted to the next class/grade. This advisory was issued in consultation with NCERT.
What is the promotion policy for Classes 9 to 11?
Ans. – Students of grades 9 and 11 are to be promoted to the next grades on the basis of all the school-based assessments including project work, periodic tests, term exams, etc.
When will the remaining Board Examinations be conducted?
Ans. – At this stage it is difficult for the Board to decide and announce the new schedule for examinations. Board will give notice of about 10 days to all stakeholders before starting the Board examinations.
When are the exam dates likely to be released?
Ans. – At this stage and in the prevailing situation, it is difficult for the Board to decide and announce the new schedule for examinations.