Here we have come with another banking job notification. Central Bank of India notified 1000 Manager Scale II posts on their official website. Check all updates here.
Central Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Manager Scale II (Mainstream) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can read the complete article and apply online before the last date. The application process is underway and the deadline for the submission of the application form is July 15.
Table of Contents
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
In the below table, we have shared some important points related to Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023. Through this table, you will be able to know the complete information about recruitment in a short time.
|Name of the recruitment||Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Manager Scale II|
|Application last date||15th July 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Central Level|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2023
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2023 for manager scale 2 has been published on the official website of the Central Bank of India. Candidates who are interested in the Manager role in the Central Bank of India should undergo official notification first. All the details regarding this vacancy like age limit, vacancy distribution, educational qualification, experience required & selection process are available there.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification released Date||01st July 2023|
|Online Application Starts From||01st July 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th July 2023|
|Exam Admit Card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||2/3 Week of August 2023|
Central Bank of India Vacancy 2023
The category-wise vacancies for the Central Bank of India Manager Scale 2 Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
Central Bank of India Manager Form 2023 Application Fees
Category-wise application fee for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is available below.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850 + GST
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 175 + GST
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Those candidates who wanted to participate in this recruitment must check the eligibility criteria for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023. Age limit, educational qualification along with experience required is mentioned below.
Also, Check- IBPS Clerk 2023 Online Form 2023
Central Bank of India Manager Education Qualification 2023
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
CBI Manager 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates’ maximum age should not be more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be applied as per the rule.
Central Bank of India Experience 2023
- Minimum 3 years experience as an officer in PSB/Private Sector Banks / RRB.
- Minimum 6 years experience as a Clerk in PSB/Private Sector Bank/RRB and with MBA/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management /Treasury Management/ Forex/ Trade Finance/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA/ CFA/ PGDM/ Diploma from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Candidates from NBFCs/Cooperative Banks/Insurance sector/Govt. Financial Institutions either regular or part-time are not eligible.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for Central Bank of India (CBI) Manager will be based on these two stages:
- Online Written Test
- Personal Interview
- The interview will be conducted for 100 marks. Passing marks for the interview round will be 50% for General/EWS candidates and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply online for Central Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2023?
What is the application fee for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 175 + GST