The National Law University (NLU) Odisha is going to declare the result of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 on its official website today.
Candidates who have appeared for the CLAT Exam 2019 can visit the official website of NLU- clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in- to check and download their result.
Common Law Admission Test is a centralised test for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores.
CLAT Results 2019
As per the information available on the official website the CLAT Results 2019 will be declared after 6.30 pm. The official notification states “The CLAT 2019 results will be declared on 14th June 2019 post 6.30 pm”.
The CLAT 2019 was conducted on May 26, 2019, at various centres from 3 pm to 5 pm. The candidates who qualify CLAT 2019 will be eligible for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India.
The CLAT 2019 scores can also be used in 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes.
ALSO CHECK – IIT JEE Advance Result 2019 Out: Check Now
How to check the result of CLAT 2019?
1. Go to the official website of NLU- clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “CLAT 2019 results”
3. It will direct to a new page of NLU website
4. Login with your CLAT 2019 roll number and date of birth
5. Your CLAT 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
6. Take a print out of your CLAT 2019 results for future reference