Compound Interest Book PDF By Gagan Pratap Sir: Compound Interest is one of the most Important Chapters of Mathematics for General Competitive Exams In India like SSC, Railway, Banking and other Sarkari Exams.
Compound Interest Book PDF is provided by Gagan Pratap Sir for free. So we are sharing It here with you so that It can be helpful for the aspirants who are going to appear in upcoming exams like SSC CPO 2019, SSC CGL 2019, SSC CHSL 2019, SSC MTS 2020, RRB NTPC 2019, RRC Group D 2019 and other state exams.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Compound Interest Book PDF By Gagan Pratap Sir
In this article we are going to provide you Compound Interest Book By Gagan Pratap Sir in PDF format which is avilable in both Hindi and English language. You can download the pdf from this post.
Gaagan Pratap sir is faculty of Quantitative Aptitude at Careerwill Youtube Channel and App led by Rakesh Yadav Sir. Although Gagan Pratap has a seperate youtube channel named “Maths By Gagan Pratap” where he teach Arithmetic and Advance Maths for SSC Exams.
We have already provided you SSC CGL 2018 Maths Chapterwise Solution PDF By Gagan Pratp Sir. You can download all the PDFs by clicking on the link given below:
Compound Interest Definition
Compound interest is the interest calculated on the principal and the interest accumulated over the previous period. It is unlike simple interest where interest is not added to the principal while calculating the interest during the next period.
Compound interest finds its usage in most of the transactions in the banking and finance sectors and also in other areas as well. Some of its applications are:
- Increase or decrease in population.
- The growth of bacteria.
- Rise or depreciation in the value of an item.
Compound Interest Formula
The formula for calculating Compound Interest is:
Compound Interest = Amount – Principal
Where the Amount is given by
A = P(1+r/n)nt
A = Amount
P = Principal
R = Rate of Interest
N = Number Of Years
T = Time
It is to be noted that the above formula is the general formula for the number of times the principal is compounded in an year. If the amount is compounded annually, the amount is given as-
Let us get to know the values of Amount and Interest in case of Compound Interest for different years-
|Time (in years)||Amount||Interest|
Compound Interest Questions & Answers PDF By Gagan Pratap
Here we are attaching some Important questions and answers of compound Interest chapter by Gagan Pratap Maths. Get your pen and paper ready and try to solve these questions, you will get the answers of these questions in the book.
1. A certain sum of money becomes 2.5 times of itself in 2 years. Then find the rate of Interest If compounded annually. एक निश्चित धनराशि 2 वर्षों में अपने का 2.25 गुना हो जाती है। यदि चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज वार्षिक संयोजित हो, तो ब्याज दर ज्ञात करें?
a)25% b)50% c)15% d)75%
2. A certain sum of money becomes 512/162 times of itself in 4 years. Then find the rate of interest if compounded annually. एक निश्चित धनराशि 4 वर्षों में अपने का 512/162 गुना हो जाती है| यदि चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज वार्षिक संयोजित हो, तो ब्याज दर ज्ञात करें?
a)33.33% b)22.22% c)25% d)27.5%
3. A certain sum of money becomes 625/256 times of itself in 1 years. Then find the rate of interest per annum if interest is compounded quarterly. एक निश्चित धनराशि 1 वर्ष में अपने का 625/256 गुना हो जाती है| यदि चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज तिमाही संयोजित हो, तो वार्षिक ब्याज दर ज्ञात करें?
a)25% b)66.66% c)80% d)100%
4. At what rate% per annum will Rs.4704 amounts to Rs.5766 in two years compunded annually. 4704 रू का धन 2 वर्ष में 5766 हो जाता है| चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज की दर ज्ञात करें?
a)8% b)11% c) 12-% d) 10-%
5. If a certain sum of money of Rs.345600 amounts to Rs.439400 in 3 years. Find the rate of compound interest? 345600 रू का धन 3 वर्ष में 439400 रू हो जाता है| चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज की दर ज्ञात करें?
a)6% b)8% c)12% d)7%
Details Of Compound Interest Book PDF By Gagan Pratap Sir
- File Name – Compound Interest Book PDF By Gagan Pratap Sir
- Format – PDF
- Size – 1.12 MB
- No. Of Pages – 26
- Quality – Best
- Credits – Maths By Gagan Pratap