CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply For 1412 Posts: Central Reserve Police Force has recently published a notification for Head Constable (General Duty) Posts for Male and Female candidates. Interested candidates can check their eligibility details and apply offline from CRPF HC Vacancy 2020.
Applications are invited from male/female constables (General Duty/Bugler/Mali/Painter) of the force for the Group-C post of Head Constable (General Duty) in the CRPF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE).
The Posts are temporary but likely to become permanent in accordance with the guidelines of the Government. The CRPF Vacancy 2020 has also included in CRPF Advertisement 2020. We will provide ‘Previous Year Papers‘ for the exam very soon.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020
Here we have shared some brief details about the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 in the table given below:
|Article Name||CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply For 1412 Posts|
|Name Of The Recruitment||CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting Date Of Application||07th February 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||06th March 2020|
|CRPF LDCE Exam Date 2020||19th April 2020|
|Selection Mode||Online Exam, PMT, PET, Medical Exam, Merit Exam|
CRPF Vacancy 2020: Details
CRPF is recruiting for the Posts of Head Constable in General Duty positions.
|Gender||No. Of Posts|
Here we have also mentioned category wise vacancy details for CRPF LDCE Recruitment 2020:
CRPF Eligibility 2020
- 10 + 2 pass from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Candidates should have completed 4 years of service including basic Training on the last date of application. However, Constable having more than 4 years of service shall be considered for weight-age of marks.
|Up to 4 Years||No Marks|
|5-6 Years||8 Marks|
|6-7 Years||12 Marks|
|7-8 Years||20 Marks|
CRPF Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 32 Years as on 1st August 2019
CRPF Head Constable Selection Selection Process 2020
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Officials are going to select the candidates through the performance in the following Selection Process:
- Written Examination for 160 marks (MCQ)
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency TEST (PET)
- Checking Testimonials
- Medical Examination
- Drawal of Merit list
CRPF LDCE Exam Pattern 2020
The question paper for CRPF LDCE Exam 2020 will be of 10+2 pass standard. The written examination will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions.
|Subject||No. Of Marks|
|General Intelligence, Numerical Ability, General Awareness||60 Marks|
|Professional Knowledge||70 Marks|
|Language Comprehension and Communication Skills||30 Marks|
CRPF Pay Scale 2020
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level -4
- 25, 500 – 81, 100/- plus allowances like DA, HRA, CCA and other allowances as admissible under Rules.
CRPF Application Fee 2020
CRPF is not charging any kind of application fee for this recruitment as It is a departmental vacancy. You can fill this application form for free of cost.
How to Apply CRPF HC Recruitment 2020?
All eligible candidates who wants to apply for this post can apply offline through Units/Offices only. The application must be accompanied by NOC.
- Go to the Official website crpf.gov.in
- Now candidate can view the ‘CRPF Home Page’
- Search for Recruitment Tab in the Middle of the CRPF Page
- Select View All link to view all the latest Notifications
- After select View all, search for “Advertisement for HC/GD- LDCE Examination 2019”
- Select the link to view the CRPF HC Notification and download the CRPF HC Application form
- Fill the form and submit it before the Last date
CRPF Head Constable Application Form 2020
|Application Form PDF||Download PDF|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Available Soon|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.