CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, has released an official notification to recruit Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff including Head Constable, Inspector, Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector in CRPF.
There are a total of 789 posts that has been notified by CRPF in the official notification released by the CRPF. Eligible and interested candidates can read the complete article and apply offline for CRPF Paramedical Recruitment 2020 from 20th July 2020.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
CRPF Recruitment 2020
The candidates need to submit their application between 20 July to 31 August 2020. Before applying, make sure that you are fulfilling all the educational qualifications, age, physical standards etc. You should also make sure that you are eligible for this post or not.
Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Notification PDF and other important details.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name Of Recruitment||CRPF Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of Posts||
|Total No. Of Vacancies||789|
|Application Starting Date||20th July, 2020|
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application – 20th July 2020
- Last Date of Application –31st August 2020
- Date of Written Exam – 20th December 2020
CRPF Vacancy Details 2020:
- Inspector (Dietitian) – 01
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 175
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer) – 08
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 84
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist) – 05
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) – 04
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) – 64
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro-Cardiography Technician – 01
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic) – 99
- Head Constable (ANM/Midwife) – 03
- Head Constable (Dialysis Technician) – 08
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant) – 84
- Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 05
- Head Constable (Electrician) – 01
- Head Constable (Steward) – 03
- Constable (Masalchi) – 04
- Constable (Cook) – 116
- Constable (Safai Karamchari) – 121
- Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman) – 05
- Constable (W/C) – 03
- Constable (Table Boy) – 01
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 03
- Head Constable (Lab Technician) – 01
- Head Constable (Radiographer – 01
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub-Inspector – 30 Years
- Assistant Sub – Inspector – 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician)- 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Steward)and Constable-18 to 23 Years
|Sr No.||Name Of Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Inspector (Dietitian)||B.Sc (Home Science/ Home Economics) with Nutrition as subject or equivalent from recognized university of central/state Government
Diploma in Dietetics from an institute Recognized by State of Central Government or Master Degree in Home Science (Food & Nutrition) from any recognized University of Central / State Government.
|2.||Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse):||12th class pass from a recognized Board
Passed the three and half years course in diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Recognized Board and University.
Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
|3.||Sub Inspector (Radiographer)||Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent
Diploma or Certificate (2 years course) in Radio diagnosis from an institution of the Central or State Government or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
|4.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute
shall be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948)
|5.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist)||Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Bachelor in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by an institution recognized by All India Council Technical or any Central or State Government.
|6.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician)||Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
Two years of dental hygienist course recognized by Dental Council of India.
|7.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an Institution recognized by the Central Govt or State Govt.
|8.||Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro Cardiography Technician||Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
Certificate in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology from an institute recognized by All India Council.
|9.||Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic/ANM/Midwife/Dialysis Technician)||12th class pass
Two year Diploma or certificate course
|10.||Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant)||10th pass and certificate|
|11.||Head Constable (Electrician and Steward)||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Diploma|
|12.||Constable||Matriculation pass and relevant experience|
|13.||Head Constable (Veterinary)|| 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Degree or Diploma or certificate of minimum one year duration related to veterinary therapeutic or live stock management
|14.||Head Constable (Lab Technician)||10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Two years Diploma or Certificate course in Veterinary Lab Technician with one year experience as veterinary lab technician from Government Hospital or Government recognised hospital or Government Institutions.
|15.||Head Constable (Radiographer)||10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board.Degree or Diploma Certificates programmes in veterinary radiography from a recognised Institution.|
CRPF Recruitment Application Fee 2020
The application fee for CRPF Recruitment is to be paid Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour
of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia
- Group B – Rs. 200/-
- Group C – Rs. 100/-
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
How To Appy For CRPF Bharti 2020?
- The application mode of CRPF Recruitment 2020 is offline.
- The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelopes mentioning correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited.
- The application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs.
- Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to the address that is given below:
“DIGP, Group Centre,
CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor,
The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the application form and send it on or before 31/08/2020. For more details you are advised to read the complete notification.
You Can Also Apply For..
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply online for CRPF Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply Offline is 31st August 2020, you can send your application befoere 31st August 2020.
Q. What is the full form of CRPF?
Ans. The full form of Crpf is Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Q. How to apply for CRPF Recruitment,lonline or offline?
Ans. You can only apply through offline. You have to send your application to the given address before 31 August.
Q. What is the address to which CRPF application is to be sent?
Ans. “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”.