CTET Online Application Form 2021: Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official CTET Notification 2021 PDF on Its official website. Registration or online application for CTET will start from 20th September 2021 at ctet.nic.in. The last date to submit the online application for CTET 2021 is 25th October 2021.
This is the 15th edition of CTET and it will be conducted in 20 languages around the country. CTET Exam was previously conducted in offline mode, this will be the first time when CBSE has scheduled CTET 2021 for online mode (CBT test). In this article, you will get complete details about CTET Online Application Form 2021 like eligibility criteria, exam dates, application fee, ctet salary, and how to apply online for CTET 2021?
CTET Online Application Form 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Posts Name||Primary teachers, TGT and PGT posts|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level Eligibility Test|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||135 cities across India|
CTET Exam Date 2021
CTET Exam Date for CTET 2021 December exam has already been announced by the CBSE along with CTET official notification. The CTET online examination will be conducted from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022. Check all the important dates for CTET 2021 December Exam from the below table.
|CTET Notification Date 2021||20th September 2021|
|CTET Online Registration Starts From||20th September 2021|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||25th October 2021 (Extended)|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-Challan||25th October 2021|
|Online Correction Schedule||22nd to 28th October 2021|
|CTET Admit Card Date 2021||December 2021|
|CTET Exam Date 2021-22||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|Release of CTET Answer Key||January 2022|
|CTET Result Date 2021||15 February 2022|
|CTET Certificates’ Dispatch||To be notified|
There will be two papers of CTET:
- Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
Paper-I will be held in the morning session and Paper-II in the evening session.
|Paper-I||09.30 am to 12:00 pm||2.30 Hours|
|Paper-II||02:30 pm to 05:00 pm||2.30 Hours|
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The CTET eligibility criteria are different for selecting candidates for the post of teacher for Classes 1-5 and for Classes 6-8. Let’s have a look at the Educational Qualification required by the candidates for both these sections:
Educational Qualification for Classes 1-5
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration) OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam securing minimum of 45% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration), according to the NCTE Regulations 2002. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with a minimum of 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with a minimum of 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Diploma in Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has a Bachelor’s degree and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
Educational Qualification for Classes 6-8
- A candidate who holds a Graduation degree and has passed or is appearing in the final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor in Education. OR
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 40% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor in Education, according to NCTE regulations. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of 4 years duration Bachelor of Elementary Education. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- A candidate who has a Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in B.Ed program of 1-year duration.
- Also, Check – CTET Question Paper 2021 PDF & Answer Key (All Sets)
CTET Salary 2021
All the selected candidates will get the Pay scale as per posts wise mentioned below:
- For Primary Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,200 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance mentioned
- For Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,600 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance
- For Post Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,800 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance
CTET passed teachers at all levels get several allowances as mentioned below:
- TA (Transport Allowance)
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- Increment (once a year)
CTET Selection Process 2021
Candidates appearing for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in the CTET Online Exam. CTET is an eligibility test only which means, qualifying CTET does not guarantee jobs to the aspirants.
They have to apply for recruitment at different schools based on the available vacancies which require CTET Certification for which the candidates must score more or equal to 60% marks in order to get selected.
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs PDF 2021 For CTET Exams
CTET Online Application Fee 2021
|Category||Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000 /-||Rs. 1200 /-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Person||Rs. 500 /-||Rs. 600 /-|
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
CTET Exam Pattern 2021
CTET 2021 Exam will be conducted for two:
CTET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET Paper II Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science|
(for Mathematics and Science teacher) OR
Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)
Documents Required For CTET Application Form 2021
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Certificate of highest qualification
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
Detailed Need to Enter in CTET Application Form 2021
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Pin Code
- Mobile number
- STD code with a telephone number
- Email ID
- Identification type
- Marks Obtained
- Aadhar Number
- Status of Qualifying Exam
- Employment Status
- Applying for
- Have you Appeared for CTET before
- Question Paper Medium
How To Apply Online For CTET 2021?
- Step 1: Open CBSE, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Official Website, Named by ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the Home screen, you will get the “CTET 2021 December Online Registration button” Active from 20, September onwards.
- Step 3: After clicking on the Registration button you will redirect to a new page where you need to do login with your existing account or create a new account if you are applying for this first time.
- Step 4: After login, you will get CTET Dec 2021 Application form.
- Step 5: Enter all details correctly “Your Personal Details, Exam center, Posts, Upload documents,12th, Degree marks, and All Mendetery details.”
- Step 6: After filling in all details you will redirect to the payment gateway where you need to pay application fees through Online Mode.
- Step 7: Click on Submit Button on or before the Closing date.
- Step 8: Download the submitted Application form for future use.
CTET Notification PDF 2021
CTET notification pdf 2021 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 20 September in the form of an Information Bulletin. Candidates should go through the CTET 2021 notification thoroughly as it contains the details regarding the conduct of the exam online as Computer Based Test (CBT).
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
CTET Contact Details
- Address: The Joint Secretary (CTET), Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit, Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
- Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775
- Email: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many times CTET is conducted in a year?
Ans. – CTET is conducted twice a year in CTET 2021 July session and CTET 2021 December session. You need to fill a separate application form for both the CTET sessions.
Q. Is it possible to make corrections in CTET application form?
Ans. – Yes, candidates can correct certain fields through the CTET 2021 application form correction window.
Q. What should I do if I have forgotten the CTET application number?
Ans. – In case you have forgotten the CTET 2021 application number, then in such a case, you can regenerate it by following the due steps that are mentioned on the official website.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for CTET 2021?
Ans. – The last date to fill CTET Online Application Form 2021 is 20 October 2021.