Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released examination dates for 629 Vacancies for various posts in DDA. check all the details below.
DDA Recruitment 2020 For 629 Posts
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released the examination date for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Asst Director, Assistant Accounts officer, Planning Assistant, SO, Architectural Assistant, Surveyor, Stenographer, Patwari, Secretariat Asst & Mali vacancies on their official website. Those Candidates who applied for this vacancy can read the complete article.
In this article we are going to share you the complete selection process, age limit, educational qualification and application fee. You are advised to check all the details given below regarding this recruitment in DDA.
DDA Recruitment 2020: Overview
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is seeking a new job apportunity Patwari, Asst Account Officer and other posts. Candidate who are interested and eligible can be able to apply online for said posts from today. The direct link of online application is available at the bottom of the article.
|Name of Article||DDA Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 629 Posts|
|Name of Recruitment||DDA Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Post||Assistant Accountants Officer,Patwari and various post|
|Application Start Date||01st April, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th May 2020 (over)|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Exam Date
The examination for 629 vacancies scheduled to be conducted from 5th November to 11th November. Candidates can check the post wise examination dates, and download examination schedule notification for the DDA recruitment 2020 given below.
|Dates||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Timings: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM||Timings : 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||Timings: 4:30 to 6:30 PM|
|08.11.2020||1. SO (Hort.)|
2. Asstt. Director (Plg.)
|1. SO (Hort.)|
2. Dy. Director (System)
3. Legal Assistant
|1. Jr. Secretariat Assistant|
2. Planning Assistant
3. Asstt. Accounts Officer
|09.11.2020||1. Jr. Secretariat|
2. Sr. Law Officer
|1. Jr. Secretariat|
2. Dy. Director (Plg.)
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant|
|10.11.2020||Jr. Secretariat Assistant||Jr. Secretariat Assistant||1. Asstt. Director (System)|
2. Architectural Assistant
- No request for change in date, time and venue of the examination shall be entertained.
- The date(s) for examination for the post of Stenographer Grade D will be intimated separately.
- Candidates are advised to read the important instructions, Dress Code Notice and instructions on COVID-19 carefully for strict compliance to avoid any difficulty at the examination centre on the date of examination.
- Please stay in touch with DDA’s Official website i.e. www.dda.org.in for latest update.
DDA Recruitment last date to apply online extended upto 15th may
The recruitment agency has given another opportunity to apply online for those candidate who didn’t filled their application form before 30 april. The closing date for receipt of online applications and last date for depositing application fee has been extended up to 15th May 2020 (06.00 PM) and 20th May 2020 (06:00 PM) respectively.
The official said that, owing to outbreak of COVID-19 and difficulty faced by the aspiring candidates in filling/ submission of application form, the competent authority is pleased to extend the closing date for receipt of online applications and last date for depositing application fee.
DDA Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting date to apply online :||01st April, 2020 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date to Apply Online:||30th April, 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|Last date for Online Application Fee:||04th May, 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|Extended Date to apply online:||15th May, 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|Extended date to depositing application fee:||20th May, 2020 (06.00 PM)|
DDA Recruitment Vacancy Details & Qualification 2020
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Director (System)||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D (Computer Science/ IT)|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||05||Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant Director (System)||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||05||Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant Accountants Officer||11||MBA (Finance), CA/ CS/ ICWA|
|Architectural Officer||08||Degree (Architecture)|
|Planning Assistant||01||Degree (Planning/ Architecture)|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||48||Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry)|
|Stenographer Gr.- D||100||12th Class, Typing Knowledge|
|Patwari||44||Any Degree, Computer Knowledge|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||292||12th Class, Typing Knowledge|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The candidate will have to pay 500 rupees as an online application fee. Let me tell you that the process of application fee will be completed online. You can pay with your debit card, credit card or net banking.Candidates can pay for their application till 4th May (6:00pm).
DDA Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Deputy Director (System/Planning) –Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Director (System) – Maximum 35 years
- Assistant Director (Planning), Assistant Accountants Officer, Architectural Officer, Planning Assistant, Section Officer (Horticulture)– 30 years
- Surveyor – 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Gr.- D – 18 to 30 years
- Patwari –Between 21 to 27 years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Between 18 to 27 years
- Mali – 18 to 25 years
How To Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2020
- Candidates have to visit dda.org.in to apply for DDA recruitment 2020.
- You can also use the direct link provided below.
- Complete your registration process and click on the submit button.
- A user ID ad password is sent to candidates to their registered mobile number and email.
- Use these details to login.
- Fill up your application form after login.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Take a print of the submitted application form.
Direct Link To Apply online for DDA Recruitment 2020
DDA Recruitment Official Notification 2020
You are advised to read the official notification before apply online. The direct link for the official notification released by the DDA is present below. This notification contains details of all the important information related to the application. We have also provided a link to the official website.