DEE Assam Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 9354 posts- Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School), Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher (Upper Primary School).
This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who want to become a teacher. Interested and eligible candidates in the vacancy, can read the complete details apply online with the help of the direct link given below. In this article, we have also provided the official notification to understand the whole process.
Table of Contents
DEE Assam Recruitment 2021
|Name of recruitment||DEE Assam Recruitment 2021|
|Name of organization||Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE)|
|Name of posts||Assistant Teacher|
|No of posts||9354|
|Job Type||State Level|
DEE Assam Important Dates
- Candidates can apply online from 27-09-2021 (Midnight)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-10-2021 (till Midnight)
DEE Assam Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- General Candidates: 18 to 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 42 years
- OBC / MOBC: 18 to 43 years
- SC / ST (P) / ST (H): 18 to 45 years
- 50 years for PWD.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules, read the official notification for more details.
DEE Assam Recruitment Vacancy Details
7242 vacancies of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and 2112 of Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher and Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam to be filled through this recruitment.
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher of LP Schools||7242|
|Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, and Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools||2112|
|Assistant Teacher (LPS)||Candidates should possess Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and 2-year D.El.Ed or 4 years B.El.Ed. or 2-Year Diploma in Education and Passed in Assam TET.|
|Asst Teacher (UPS)||Graduation with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.|
|Science Teacher (UPS)||B. Sc. having Science as one of the subjects with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.|
|Assamese Language Teacher (UPS)||Graduation having Assamese as one of the subjects with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.|
|Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS)||Graduation having Manipuri as one of the subjects with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.|
DEE Assam Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates shall be strictly in order of merit list and marks will be allocated as follows:-
- HSSLC or its equivalent – 100 Marks
- Graduation (If required) – 100 Marks
- Assam TET for UPS – 100 Marks
- Profession Qualification (DElEd or BEd etc.) – 100 Marks
- NCC – 10 Marks
- Certificate in Recognized Sport representing Assam officially at National Level – 10 Marks
- Achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural Activities representing the State officially at National Level – 10 Marks
Interested candidates can apply online through online. The application receiving process will be closed on 27/10/2021 up to Midnight (For already Assam TET qualification candidates) / 31/2021 up to Midnight (For who qualifies in the Assam TET October 2021).
- First, you have to visit the official website of DEE Assam 2021.
- On the homepage, click DEE Assam Application Form 2021.
- Fill in the required details according to your matriculation certificates.
- Upload the documents as per requirement in the application form and official notification.
- Then pay your application fee if applicable.
- Download and save the application form for further use.
- Interested candidates have to deposit an amount of 200/- (150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates) in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of the Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati–19.
- The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date, and denomination at the time of Online Application.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2021 Apply Link
|DEE Assam Assistant teacher recruitment||Important Links|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply online for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 27th October 2021.
Q. How can I join DEE Assam Teacher?
Ans. Assam TET qualified candidates apply online for DEE Assam Teacher Jobs 2021 from 27th September to 27th October 2021through the official website.
Q. Eligibility for DEE Assam Assistant Teachers?
Ans. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks / Graduate degree. The candidate should have a Diploma in Elementary Education. Passed in Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Q. There are how many vacancies are available for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Total 9354 Teachers to be recruit through this recruitment.
Q. What is the selection process for Assam Teacher 2021?
Ans. The selection will be made through Merit list only, based on Educational Qualification, Profession Qualification, Certificates and Achievements.