Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF: Staff Selection Commission has started conducting the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam from today, 27th November and will last till 14th December 2020. The exam is being conducted for recruitment of 5,846 vacancies.
To help the candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts regarding the difficulty level of the exam, questions asked, and the number of good attempts here we are sharing Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020 & Delhi Police Question Paper 2020 PDF.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020: Highlights
|Exam Name||Delhi Police Constable Exams 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Delhi Police Exam Date 2020||27th November to 14th December 2020|
|Total Number Of Questions||100|
|Total Shifts Daily||3|
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam Analysis: Difficulty Level
|Subject & Number of Questions||Difficulty Level of Questions||Number of Good Attempts|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (50)||Moderate||35 to 40|
|Reasoning (25)||Easy-Moderate||20 to 22|
|Numerical Ability (15)||Easy-Moderate||10 to 13|
|Computer Knowledge (10)||Easy-Moderate||6 to 7|
|Overall (100)||Easy-Moderate||70 to 85|
- There are a total of 4 sections which include: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, and Computer Fundamentals.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks and it includes 100 questions.
- The total time duration to complete the exam is 90 minutes.
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- Also, Check – Delhi Police Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Delhi Police Constable Exam Guidelines
Candidates should follow a few guidelines at the time of giving the Delhi Police Constable exam 2020:
- Candidates are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Candidates can carry their own transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre.
- Candidates should have installed Aarogya Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show their risk profile for COVID-19.
- The registration of the candidate will be done with photo capture; therefore, candidates have to remove their mask only at that moment.
- Download Yours – SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Check Here
Highlights of SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam
- The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities.
- All the questions were compulsory and were in Objective Type MCQ Format.
- The exam was conducted in both English and Hindi Language.
- Each question was of 1 mark.
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper was of Matriculation Level.
- SSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks of the online exam through normalization method.
- It is compulsory to carry Admit Card along with the Photograph and Original ID proof along with its photocopy as well.
Delhi Police Constable General Awareness & Current Affairs 2020
- Geography: 2 questions
- Biology: 3-4 questions
- Chemistry: 1 question
- Polity: 2-3 questions
- Static GK: 4-5 questions
- Current Affairs (National- International): 10-12 questions
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Asked Question 2020
- Surgeon, Doctor, Plumber [Venn diagram]
- If L, B & H of a cuboid is melt to form a sphere. Then find the radius of sphere?
- If B get 120% more salary then A. Sum of both income is 4400. Then find the salary of B.
- In polity, questions were asked directly from the article.
- 10-12 questions were asked from tribes & dance forms.
- Current affairs questions were asked from May-june 2020.
- When did garam dal or naram dal merge in congress party?
- Who did not get Magsaysay Award? [Arvind Kejriwal, Kiran Bedi, Arun Suri, Prashant Bhushan]
- Graphite and diamond is an allotrope of?
- Blood is what type of tissue?
- Camera is what type of device input or output?
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is on which river?
- Who was the CM of Delhi in 1993? -> Madan Lal Khurana
- Who will host FIFA 2022?
- What is the full form of MSP?-> Minimum Support Price
- Who was the 2nd Vice president of India? -> Dr. Sarvpalli Radha Krishnan
- Who will host the FIFA World Cup in 2022?
- Which is the Largest Natural Satellite? – Ganymede
- Civil Disobedience Movement launched – 1930
- Who is the Speaker of Delhi Vidhan Sabha – Ram Niwas Goyal
- The temperature of Water – 4-degree Celsius
- Which type of tissue is Blood? – Connective Tissue
- First Defence Minister of India – Sh. Baldev Singh
- On which River, Nagarjun Sagar Dam is present? – Krishna River
- What is the full form of SMPS- Switched Mode Power Supply
- Which chemical is used to clean Gold? – Aqua Regia
- Harrapan Civilisation situated on which river? – Indus River
- National Science Day- 28th February
- Question asked from 42nd Amendment
- Life Span of RBC – 120 Days
- Mostly questions were asked from Window 7 in computer.
- Which chemical is used to clean gold?
- Indus valley civilization is situated on which river?
- National Science day is celebrated on which day?
- Question related to 42nd amendment
- Ratio CP And SP is 12:13 , find profit %?
- who was the 1st defence minister of India?
- When did Delhi become the Capital of India?
- Which of the following train was started by Indian Railways in August 2020?
- Question-Related to Akbar?
- Sodium Carbonate is used in which industries?
- Who is the author of “A Billion is enough”?
- What is the capital of Srilanka?
- Who is the Cheif Of the Indian Air Force?
- When did the Right to property become a legal right?
- IMF rating for Indian economy for June?
- How many sheets are there in excel?
- Which of the following Indus valley civilization site is outside Gujarat?
- 1 question related to the Kavari River?
- Which of the following king ascended the throne after the death of his father and brother?
- Who is the chairman of the 15th finance commission?
- The art of her Deal is the autobiography of?
- Who is the Coach of the Indian Hockey team?
- one question from the production of honey is called?
- World health day is celebrated on?
- Which of the following is awarded by Khel Ratan 2020?
- What is the MSP of Sugarcane?
- The radius of a circle is increased by 20% find the % change in the area?
- The efficiency of A is 5 times more than that of B. How much time both will take to complete work together?
- Phag is folk dance of which state?
Download Delhi Police Constable 27 November 2020 Asked Questions PDF
Download Delhi Police Constable 01 December 2020 Paper PDF
Download Delhi Police Constable 02 December 2020 Paper PDF
Download Delhi Police Constable 03 December 2020 Paper PDF
Delhi Police Constable Computer Awareness Questions 2020
- The Camera is which device?
- Full form of URL?
- Question related to WWW
- Questions on short keys.
- Full form of SMPS?
- What is COBOL?
- Who Invented E-mail?
- Question related to Opera.
- Question on Param Computer.
- Question related to F8 key.
Download 100+ Delhi Police Computer Awareness Questions 2020 PDF
Join Delhi Police Constable Preparation Group
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2020 FAQs
Q. What is Delhi Police Admit Card Date 2020?
Ans. – The admit card was released on 14th November 2020.
Q. How can we download the DP Constable Admit Card?
Ans. – Candidates can download their admit card from this page & official site.
Q. What is the exam date of the Delhi Police Constable Exam?
Ans. – The Delhi Police Constable exam is going to take place from 27 November to 14 December, 2020.
Q. What is exam mode for Delhi Police Exams 2020?
Ans. – The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Mode.