DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022: The Center For Personnel Talent Management(CEPTAM) activated the DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022 link on 7th November 2022. There are a total of 1061 vacancies in the Admin & Allied cadre as mentioned in DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2022.
Eligible candidates can apply online for DRDO Recruitment 2022 from 7th November 2022 to 7th December 2022. Here we are sharing complete details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection process, application fee, and steps to apply online for DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022.
Table of Contents
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Name||DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Advt No.||CEPTAM-10 (A&A)|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis|
|Post Name||Various Admin and Allied Posts|
|Online Application Start Date||7th November 2022 (10 AM)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||7th December 2022 (5 PM)|
|DRDO Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
|Official Website||drdo.gov.in, ceptam10.com|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
A total of 1061 vacancies have been released by DRDO under various posts.
Check the number of vacancies for various posts in the table given below:
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||33|
|Fire Engine Driver||18|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
|Stenographer Grade-I||The candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized university. The candidate must be good at typing.|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Master’s degree from a recognized university in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject at the degree level|
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level
Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and other as the main subject plus a recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi and English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi English and vice versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India Undertakings.
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Admin. Assistant||12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Store Assistant||12th Class pass from a recognized Board.|
|Security Assistant||12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or equivalent certificate awarded by Armed Forces in the case of Ex-servicemen.|
|Vehicle Operator||10th Pass from a recognized board.|
|Fire Engine Driver||Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board.|
|Fireman||Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard pass under 10+2 System) recognized by the Central/State Government.|
|Stenographer Grade-I||Not more than 30 years|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Not more than 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade-II||18-27 years|
|Admin. Assistant||18-27 years|
|Store Assistant||18-27 years|
|Security Assistant||18-27 years|
|Vehicle Operator||Not more than 30 years|
|Fire Engine Driver||18-27 years|
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process consists of three stages:
- Tier 1: Computer-Based Test
- Tier 2: Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable
- Tier 3: Descriptive in Nature
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||CBT + Descriptive|
|Stenographer Grade-II, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine, Driver, Fireman||CBT + Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable|
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Salary Structure
- Stenographer Grade-I: Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO): Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
- Stenographer Grade-II: Level 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’: Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Store Assistant ‘A’: Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Security Assistant ‘A’: Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’: Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Fire Engine Driver ‘A’: Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Fireman: Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Apply Online: Application Fees
The candidates will have to pay 100 rupees as application fees. The fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI.
All women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Also, Check – KVS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 4000+ Posts
How to Apply Online for DRDO CEPATM 10 Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of DRDO CEPATM i.e. drdo.gov.in/ceptm-advertisement/1782.
- Click on ‘Click here to submit Online Application Form under CEPTAM-10/ Admin & Allied CETPAM 10 (A&A) advertisement’.
- Register and create a new Login ID.
- Once you successfully register yourself, login into your account.
- Fill in your Basic/Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Other Details
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the Application fees and click on Submit.
- Save the Application Form for future use.