DRDO CEPTAM Result 2020 Released Check List of Selected Candidates: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has announced DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT Result 2019-20 on its official website for recruitment to the posts of Admin & Allied (A&A).
Candidates appeared in CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2020 for various posts can download the result by visiting the official website of DRDO.i.e. drdo.gov.in. In this article we are going to tell you How to check DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT Result 2020 & List Of Selected Candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM Result 2020 Released
|Article Name||DRDO CEPTAM Result 2020 Released Check List of Selected Candidates|
|Name Of The Exam||DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2020 Tier 1 Date 2019||17th to 23rd November 2020|
|DRDO CEPTAM Tier 1 Result Date 2020||24th April 2020|
CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2020 Tier 1 was conducted from 17th to 23rd November 2020 at various exam centres to fill up 224 vacancies of Stenographer Grade-II, Administrative Assistant – A, Store Assistant – A, Security Assistant – A, Clerk, Asstt Halwai-cum Cook, Vehicle Operator – A, Fire Engine Driver – A & Fireman under the Advt Number CEPTAM-09/ A&A’.
Join Facebook Group For DRDO MTS- Join here
How To Check & Download CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2020 Result?
You can download your DRDO CEPTAM Tier 1 Result 2020 by following these steps:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of DRDO.i.e. drdo.gov.in.
- Click on CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2020 Result flashing on the homepage.
- Then, Click on the respective paper you appeared for.
- Enter Post applied for, the application number, date of birth, captcha code and then click on the submit button.
- It will redirect you to the result page.
- Candidates can download and save the CEPTAM 9 A&A CBT 2020 Result for future reference.
DRDO CEPTAM Result 2020
Click the links below to download DRDO CEPTAM A&A Result 2019-20 post wise:
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||Click here|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||Click here|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||Click here|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||Click here|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||Click here|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||Click here|
|Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III)||Click here|
|Asstt Halwai-cum-Cook||Click here|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||Click here|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||Click here|
- Download – DRDO MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Details In Scorecard Of DRDO Result 2020
Candidates can check and match their following details mentioned in DRDO Result 2020:
|Candidate’s name||Roll number|
|Father’s name||Date of birth|
|Category & Sub-Category||Gender|
|Subject||Total marks obtained in the qualifying exam|
|Educational qualification||Rank in merit|
DRDO CEPTAM Result 2019-20: Minimum Qualifying Marks
DRDO has prescribed minimum qualifying marks for Tier 1 exam. To qualify the exam, candidates are required to secure the qualifying marks as per their category.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
- Also, Check – How To Prepare For DRDO MTS Exam 2020?
Normalisation of Scores
The scores of Tier 1 exam are normalised through equi-percentile method. The examination authority follows the normalisation procedure wherein the exam is held in multiple shifts or sessions.
It is done to adjust the difficulty level of question papers across sessions. DRDO CEPTAM result is declared based on the normalised marks.
DRDO CEPTAM Result 2019-20: Preparation of Merit List
- The provisional selection is done based on the merit obtained in the Tier 1 exam depending on the post/category/sub-category.
- Candidates qualifying the Tier 1 are called to appear for the Tier 2.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates who are selected based on their own merit without relaxation will be considered against the reserved category.
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in Tier 1 exam in the ratio 1:12 (number of vacancies: number of shortlisted candidates).
- It is mandatory for candidates to qualify the Tier 2 exam.
DRDO CEPTAM 2019-20 Result Dates
Candidates can check DRDO CEPTAM 2019-20 dates related to the declaration of result below:
|DRDO CEPTAM Events||DRDO CEPTAM Dates|
|Exam Date For Tech A||28th Sept to 30th Sept 2019|
|Re-exam for Tech A||23rd Oct 2019|
|Declaration of result for Tech A||02nd Jan 2020|
|Exam for A&A post||17th Nov to 23rd Nov 2019|
|Announcement of result for A&A post||24th April 2020|
DRDO CEPTAM Results FAQs
Do I need to secure the minimum qualifying marks?
Ans. – Yes, candidates are required to secure the minimum qualifying marks. Besides, the examination also decides the cutoff marks.
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. – There is no negative marking in the exam.
Is normalisation of marks done in the exam?
Ans. – Yes, the marks of candidates are calculated after normalisation.
What is the ratio for the selection of candidates for Tier 2?
Ans. – The ratio for selection of candidates for Tier 2 is 1:12 (No of vacancy: No of shortlisted candidates).