DRDO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Various Posts: Defence Research & Development Organization has invited applications for recruitment of various posts through DRDO Recruitment 2020. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for these posts before last date.
The recruitment is going on for two posts i.e Junior Research Fellow and apprenticeship in the Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL). You can check complete details like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, Important details, salary, selection process and How To Apply Online For DRDO Recruitment 2020?
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Name Of The Recruitment||DRDO Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Educational Qualification||As per posts|
|Notification Date||11 December 2020|
|Last date to apply||11 January 2020|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering: 10 Posts
- Diploma in Computer Engineering: 15 Posts
- Diploma in MOP (English & Hindi): 15 Posts
- Diploma in Library Science: 10 Posts
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020-21 Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Engineering: 6 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 3 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 3 Posts
- Computer Science: 4 Posts
- Also, Check – DRDO MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF
DRDO Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
Persons must have a certificate/degree or Diploma in Engineering or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/Board.
For Junior Research Fellow
Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B. Tech) in first division with valid NET/GATE score OR Post Graduate degree in (M.E. I M.Tech) with First Division both at Graduate and Postgraduate in Mechanical Engg, Automobile Engg, Electronics Engg & Computer Science.
- Also, Check – RRB Admit Card For Isolated & Ministerial Exams Released
- DRDO JRF Salary – Rs. 31000/- P.M. (also HRA and Medical facilities shall be admissible as per rules).
- DRDO Apprentice Salary – Candidates will get stipend of Rs 8000 (Per Month).
No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic, Persons will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification).
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates to Director, VRDE, PO; Vahannagar, Ahmednagar- 414 006 (Maharashtra) along with the Handwritten/Type written application with complete bio-data and self-attested copies of Mark Sheets/Certificates (101 h Standard onwards).
Caste Certificate and Experience Certificate. Candidates are requested to bring one Photo Identity Card in original like Aadhar Card, Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID etc at the time of interview.
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
DRDO JRF Walk In Interview Dates
- Mechanical Engineering: 4 January 2021
- Automobile Engineering: 6 January 2021
- Electronics Engineering: 8 January 2021
- Computer Science: 11 January 2021
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Last date for online application: December 24, 2020
How To Apply Online For DRDO Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21:
- Download The DRDO Application Form 2020 PDF attached below.
- Take a printout and fill all required details in the form.
- Paste your recent size photograph.
- Attach your 10th, 12th and experience certificate.
- Send your application in PDF format at sao-II@sspl.drdo.in.
Those who wish to know more about the vacancies are advised to go through the official notification for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the Jobs in DRDO?
Ans. – DRDO recruits candidates for various posts. Candidates can visit the DRDO and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
Q. How many vacancies are there in DRDO?
Ans. – There are totally 120 vacancies alloted for DRDO. DRDO will conduct exams/interview to fill the vacancies.
Q. What is qualification for DRDO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Q. How to apply for DRDO Technician Apprentice 2020?
Ans. – Candidates can apply for DRDO Technician Apprentice 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the DRDO official website.