E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme Launched App Dowload Link: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme on the occasion of Panchayati Raj Day 2020. E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme App Dowload Link is available here.
Two portals E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme has been launched on 24th April 2020 for the upliftment of the rural areas of India. The portal was launched through video conferencing between PM Modi and Sarpanches of village panchayats.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme App Launched
|Article Name||E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme Launched App Dowload Link|
|Name Of The Application||E-Gram Swaraj Portal & App|
|App Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|App Launched Date||Panchayati Raj Diwas, 24th April 2020|
|Purpose Of The App||Simplified work based accounting application of Panchayati Raj|
While launching the app, the Prime Minister stated that E Gram Swaraj marks the complete digitization of villages and rural areas.
The portal can be accessed at egramswaraj.gov.in and is also available as a mobile app. Along with the portal, PM Modi launched the Swamitva Scheme for the mapping of properties in villages.
E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Mobile App
E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Mobile App is an initiative of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj. It will be the single platform to provide the Panchayat-wise work details and records of all the works of every village panchayat under Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
The name of the portal is egramswaraj.gov.in. The people can also download the mobile app related to this website from the portal. Further in this article, we have compiled the process to download the app on your mobile phone.
- Also, Check – What Is Say Namaste Meeting App And How To Use It?
Gram Swaraj App & Portal Features
Here we have mentioned the salient features of Gram Swaraj App & E-Gram Swaraj Portal:
- This single interface will help speed-up the implementation of projects in rural areas from planning to completion.
- All the details about Panchayat Sachiv and Panch can be checked on the portal.
- It will also contain the details of ongoing development works and the fund allocated for them.
- Any citizen can create his or her account on the portal and can know about the developmental works of villages.
- Individuals can also know about the all the works of Ministry of Panchayati Raj through this portal.
- Both portal and mobile app will boost e-Governance in the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) across India.
- The portal will enhance transparency in decentralised planning of development projects, progress reporting and work-based accounting on the whole.
e-Gram Sawaraj Structure
Here are the 6 different types of life cycle activities that can be done through the mobile app. Here have a look at the life cycles;
- Finance and Accounting
- Geo Tagging of asset
- Program reporting
- Grama Panchyat Profiling
- Action Plan Creation
- Activity Output
e-Gram Swaraj App Download
Here are the steps that you need to follow to download the e-GramSwaraj mobile app;
- To download the app you will have to open the Google Play Store or the App Store on your android mobile. Visit; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.in.unified.
- On the play store, you will have to look for ‘e-GramSwaraj‘ in the search bar
- Once you find the e-Gram Swaraj app, click on it.
- Now choose the install option & download the app on your mobile phone.
Along with the launch of Gram Swaraj Portal the PM has also introduced the PM Swamitva Scheme. The scheme will enable rapid development of rural areas by mapping all the village properties.
This mapping will be done through modern technology like the use of drones. With the help of this scheme now it will become easy to have a record on the land and their owners.
- Download Now – Aarogya Setu App For Android Mobile How To Use?
This step of the central government will cut down the number of disputes in a rural area on a land. Have a look at key details of this portal:
Highlights of Swamitva Scheme
- Under the scheme, latest surveying technology such as drones will be used for measuring the inhabited land in villages and rural areas.
- The mapping and survey will be conducted in collaboration with the Survey of India, State
- Revenue Department and State Panchayati Raj Department under the Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- The drones will draw the digital map of every property falling in geographical limit of each Indian village.
- Property Cards will be prepared and given to respective owners.
- It will create records of land ownership in villages and these records will further facilitate tax collection, new building plan and issuance of permits.
- The scheme would help in reducing the disputes over property.
- It will make it easier for villagers to avail of the bank loans.
- It will enable government in effectively planning for the infrastructural programs in villages.
E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme App FAQs
When was E-Gram Sawaraj Portal, App & Swamitva Scheme launched?
Ans. – E-Gram Sawaraj Portal, App & Swamitva Scheme launched on 24th April 2020 on the ocassion of Panchayati Raj Day.
From Where cand I download the e-Gram Swaraj App?
Ans. – You can download the Gram Swaraj App from the Google Play Store.
Who launched the E-Gram Sawaraj Portal, App & Swamitva Scheme 2020?
Ans. – E-Gram Sawaraj Portal, App & Swamitva Scheme 2020 launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
What is the official site of E-Gram Sawaraj Portal?
Ans. – The official site of E-Gram Sawaraj Portal is https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.