Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Eastern Railway has released the Notification for 2792 vacancies of Apprentice for 10th pass candidates. Candidate who are interested in this vacancy can read the full notification and apply online by the direct link given below.
All the interested candidates can check out all the details that are required to know before applying for the Eastern railway including the important dates, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process etc.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020:Overview
There are 2792 apprentice vacancies in various divisions of Eastern Railway including Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol, Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur and West Bengal In Eastern Railway Board. Earlier the Eligible candidates were supposed to apply online from 14th February 2020 which was postponed to 21st Feb, 2020 and now the date has been postponed to 05th March 2020 at 10:00 Hrs till any further notice.The new last date to apply has been changed to 04-04-2020 at 18.30 Hrs.
For students who are eager for the job in Eastern Railway and could not fill their application form till 21 February, there is a golden opportunity for them to submit their application form by 4th April ,2020.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020
|Name Of Post:||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of Organisation:||Eastern Railway|
|No Of Vacancy:||2792|
|Vacancy Name:||Apprentice Vacancy 2020|
|Online Application Start Date:||14th February 2020|
|Last Date For Application:||postponed to 04-04-2020|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Opening Date and time to apply online- 05-03-2020 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing date and time of online application- 04-04-2020 at 18.30 Hrs.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details 2020
Total 2792 in Eastern Railway to be filled for Apprentice Vacancy 2020. Check the division wise distribution of vacancies:
- Howrah Division- 659
- Sealdah Division- 526
- Malda Division- 101
- Asansol Division- 412
- Kanchrapara Workshop- 206
- Liluah Workshop- 204
- Jamalpur Workshop- 684
Eastern Railway Apprentice Age Limit
Candidate must complete 15 years of age and must not have completed 24 years of age as on the cutoff date for receiving application.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have passed 10th class exam or its equivalent under 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- Should possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Marks scored in the required qualification.
- Merit list will be prepared for the candidates.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Fee
- For UR/OBC: 100
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates : No Fee
- The fee payment must be made online only through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online Application Form.
- The payment can be made by using many options such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to apply Online For Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Click On the direct apply link given below
- Step 2: Read the complete instructions before applying for the recruitment.
- Step 3: Fill your details like Name,Father Name, Date of birth etc.
- Step 4: You can apply for only one unit.
- Step 5: Print Your Application form.
Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the following documents
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature and LTI
- Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Certificate in proof of age
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- PwBD Certificate
- Most Important General Science For Railway Exams PDF
- Most Expected GK Questions for RRB NTPC Exams 2019 PDF
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|