ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released an official notification for the recruitment of 1,120 posts of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 31st December 2021 onwards. The last date to apply online for IMO posts is 31st January 2022.
Candidates selected finally for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II post will get Scale of Pay-Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC. You can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, and other details here.
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Recruitment Name||ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
|Online Application Starts||31st December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st January 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
ESIC IMO 2021 Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancies for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 have been given in the table below:
|Category||No. of posts|
ESIC IMO Eligibility Criteria
A recognized MBBS degree qualification (included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2022)
Not exceeding 35 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for employees of ESIC and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time.
The upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
ESIC IMO Salary
The Insurance Medical Officers Recruited will be paid on Level 10 scale of pay matrix – Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2021-22: Important Dates
- Opening Date for Submission of Application: 31 December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 January 2022
|SC/ST/PWD/Dept. candidates/ female/ ex-servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All others||Rs. 500/-|
- Also, Check – ESIC Recruitment 2021 Apply For 6552 Posts
How to Apply Online for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps to apply online for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer 2021 Posts:
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in.
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the ESIC application form 2021.
- Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, you have to pay your application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
- Also, Check – UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022 for 9212 Vacancies
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies have been released under ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – A total of 1120 vacancies have been released under ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021.
Q. What are the Important Dates for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans. – Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents from 31 December 2021 to 31 January 2022.
Q. What is the application fee for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Dept. candidates/ female/ex-servicemen candidates is Rs. 250/- and Rs. 500/- for others.
Q. When is the last date to apply online for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 31st January 2022.