ESIC Recruitment 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an official notification for ESIC Recruitment 2022 on 28 December 2021. The ESIC has invited applications to recruit 3,865 upper-division clerks, stenographers, and multi-tasking staff in 28 various regions and the headquarter in Delhi.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory body that comes under the ownership of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. The online application process will be carried from 15th January to 15th February 2022. Candidates can check vacancy details, educational qualifications, age limits, salary, and other details below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name Of Recruitment||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS, Steno|
|Notification Released On||28 December 2021|
|ESIC Online Registration||15th January to 15th February 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
ESIC Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Region||UDC||Steno||MTS|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
- Also, Check – ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 Apply For 1120 Vacancies
ESIC Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021-22, the candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria which have been detailed in the ESIC Recruitment Notification.
The education qualification & age limit will be considered as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February 2022. The same has been discussed below:
ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: The candidate should hold a degree from a recognized University or equivalent. He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years as on 15th February 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022.
ESIC MTS Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: The candidates must have a Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized university & board.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 25 years as on 15th February 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022.
ESIC Steno Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Age Limit: The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years as of 15th February 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC Steno Recruitment 2022.
- Skill Test: Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC Selection Process
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will recruit eligible candidates as per the selection process for UDC, Stenographer & MTS:
- Upper Division Clerk: Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer: Written Test, Skill Test
ESIC Salary for UDC, MTS & Steno
The salary for the selected candidates will be as per the 7th Central Pay Commission and the post-wise salary will be as follows:
|Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
ESIC UDC & MTS Exam Pattern 2022
The ESIC Exam Pattern for Phase-I & Phase-II Examination for Upper Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff is the same. There will be no skill test in the Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment process.
- The Preliminary Exam is of qualifying nature.
- The marks scored in Mains Exam will be the deciding factor for final selection.
- There will be a negative marking of one-fourth mark for each incorrect answer.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in both Phase-I & Phase-II.
Phase-1 ESIC Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
The total time duration for the ESIC Prelims Exam is 60 minutes.
Phase-2 ESIC Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
The total time duration for the ESIC Prelims Exam is 120 minutes.
- Also, Check – ESIC UDC Previous Year Question Paper PDF
ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022
The ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern includes two stages- Objective type & Skill Test.
Phase-1 Main Examination
|Subjects||No. of Questions/Marks||Time|
|English Language & Comprehension||100/100||70 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50/50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50/50||25 minutes|
Phase-2 Skill Test
The candidates who qualify in Mains Exam will have to appear in the skill test which is qualifying in nature. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the ESIC Online Application Form) at the speed of 80 words per minute.
|Language||Time Duration (for all categories)||Time duration for PWD|
|English||50 minutes||70 minutes|
|Hindi||65 minutes||90 minutes|
ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks
As mentioned in the notification, the candidates have to score more than the minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 vacancies.
Check the category-wise ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks from the below table:
|SC, ST, ESM||35%|
ESIC Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for ESIC Recruitment 2022 which has been categorized as below:
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
ESIC Exams 2022 Important Dates
Check all the important dates for ESIC Exams 2021-22 from the below table:
|ESIC Notification Release Date 2021||28th December 2021|
|ESIC Apply Online Starts||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply For ESIC 2022||15th February 2022|
|ESIC Admit Card 2022||–|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022||–|
|ESIC Result Date 2022||–|
How to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the option reading- “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of UDC/MTS/Steno in ESIC”
- Step 3: Choose the position you are interested to apply for.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- Step 5: To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- Step 6: After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details.
- Step 7: To complete your application process, you have to pay your application fees.
- Step 8: Upload the documents as required in the application form in the prescribed size.
- Step 9: After completing the application process, candidates have to download and take a printout of the ESIC application form 2022 pdf for the further examination process.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many total vacancies are there for ESIC Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans. – There are a total of 3,865 posts of UDC, MTS & Stenographers for ESIC 2021-22.
Q. When is ESIC Recruitment 2021-22 Notification released?
Ans. – ESIC Recruitment 2021-22 has been released on 28th December 2021.
Q. What is the salary for ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS Posts?
Ans. – The salary for UDC & Steno Posts – Rs. 25,500-81,100 and for MTS Post – Rs. 18,000-56,900.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022.