Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an official notification on 09 June 2021 for the recruitment of 520 Male Constables in the Commando Wing (Group C) of Haryana Police department. You can apply online from 14th June 2021 onwards till 29th June 2021.
In this article, we are sharing complete details about HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 like the Application & selection process, eligibility, salary, exam pattern, important dates, and Other Details.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Police Constable (Commando Wing- Group C)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||14th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||29th June 2021|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 520 vacancies have been released for the post of Constable in Haryana. Category wise vacancies are mentioned in the table given below:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of Haryana Police Constable 2021 a candidate must go through the eligibility criteria and make sure he/she fulfills them with respect to Educational Qualification, as well as the age limit that is given below:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education.
Age Limit (as of 01/12/2020)
- The candidate must be of 18-21 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable as on 1st June 2021)
Haryana Police Constable Selection Process
HSSC will recruit candidates based on physical measurement test (PMT), physical screening tests (PST) and a written exam.
Candidates having chest measurement less than 83 CM and height less than 175 CM would not be qualified for PST and written exam. Shortlisted candidates from the exam will be called for document verification.
Haryana Police Constable Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||9th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||14th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th June 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||5th July 2021|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
Haryana Police Application Fee
- General Category: Rs. 100/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: No Charges
How to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website @hssc.gov.in or directly from the link mentioned below, which will be active from 14th June 2021 till 29th June 2021.
- The candidate should fill in all details carefully in the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take the printout of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. No documents which have not been uploaded shall be entertained.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum age required to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The candidate should be of 18-21 years.
Q. What is HSSC Constable Salary?
Ans. – The HSSC Constable will get a salary of Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100- Level-3, Cell-I.
Q. What is the application fee for Haryana Constable Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The application fee for Haryana Constable Recruitment 2021 is 100 Rs.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The registration process for Haryana Police Constable is till 29th June 2021.