Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd.) Ranchi has invited applications for trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for sessions 2021-22 and 2021-23. The approved trades that are on offer in this recruitment drive are Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, COPA (Computer Operated Programming Assistance), and Sewing Technology (Tailoring).
A total of 206 trainee vacancies are on offer in the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited recruitment 2021. Here we have shared everything you need to know about the HEC recruitment, HEC qualification, and other details about the recruitment drive.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd.)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Dhurwa, Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Application Starts||25th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2021|
HEC Trainee Vacancy Details
HEC has invited applications for 206 trainee posts that include electrician, fitter, machinist, welder, COPA, and tailor. The number of vacancies is mentioned below:
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Sewing Technology (Tailoring)||42|
- Also, Check – MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 576 Posts
HEC Trainee Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the various HEC Trainee posts a candidate must go through the eligibility criteria and make sure he/she fulfills them with respect to Educational Qualification, as well as the age limit for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 which is given below:
Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for the trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 31- 07- 2021)
The age of the applicant should be a minimum of fourteen (14) years and a maximum of 40 (forty) years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of the Government of Jharkhand.
- Also, Check – UKSSSC Jail Guard Online Form 2021
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Expected date of availability of application Forms||25.06.2021|
|Last date for receiving the application form||31.07.2021(up to 5.00pm)|
|Expected date of publication of first merit list||16.08.2021|
|Expected Counselling date for the first merit list.||23.08.2021|
|Expected date of publication of second merit list||27.08.2021|
|Expected Counselling date for second merit list||31.08.2021|
|Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant)||03.09.2021|
|Expected date of Open Round Counselling.||07.09.2021 to 09.09.2021|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st, 2nd and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00 am||13.09.2021|
|Expected Date of starting of session.||20.09.2021|
How to apply for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Download the HEC Trainee Application Form PDF from the official website @hecltd.com or from the direct link given below.
- Completely fill-up the application form.
- Send the application form with the required documents
- Along with the documents through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of the trainee, category at the top.
- Send it to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
Documents to be attached with the application form
The following documents are to be attached along with the application form as applicable: –
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate/ provisional certificate & School leaving/College leaving certificate is mandatory to produce at the time of admission otherwise NO-Admission will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate)
- Caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being a ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee. (If applicable).
- Aadhar card (UID).
- Receipt of payment for the application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in the application form)
- Also, Check – OSSSC Revenue Inspector Apply Online for 586 Vacancy
- Others/ OBC(NCL), EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST & PWD: Exempted
HEC Trainee Application Form
The interested candidates can download the application form below and apply for the posts of trainees at HEC Recruitment 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for HEC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 206 posts in HEC Recruitment 2021.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for HEC Trainee Recruitment?
Ans. – Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Q. What is the Salary of Trainee in HEC?
Ans. – The salary for the Trainee will be fixed by the HEC before the exam.
Q. What is the last date to apply for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited recruitment 2021 is 31 July 2021.