KBC 12 Registration 2020 How To Apply For Kaun Banega Crorepati?: The most popular reality TV quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati is back again with new season. KBC 2020 is going to be the 12th season of the show.
In this article we are sharing KBC 12 Registration Process 2020 and How To Apply For Kaun Banega Crorepati?. The registration for Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 begins from 09th May 2020 9:00 pm. The last day for KBC registartion 2020 is 22nd May 2020.
KBC 12 Registration: How To Apply For Kaun Banega Crorepati 2020?
|Article Name||KBC 12 Registration 2020 How To Apply For Kaun Banega Crorepati?|
|Name Of The Show||Kaun Banega Crorepati|
|Selection Process||Registration, Screening, Audition, Interview|
|Hosted By||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Broadcasted On||Sony Entertainment Television|
|KBC Registration Date 2020||10th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply For KBC Season 12 2020||22nd May 2020|
KBC Season 12 2020
Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12 registrations began from 09th May 2020. The iconic game show is hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
- Starting Date Of KBC 12 Online Registration: 09th May 2020
- Last Date Of KBC Season 12 Online Registration: 22nd May 2020
What is Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)?
Kaun Banega Crorepati (also simply known as KBC) is an Indian television game show based on the British programme Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
It originally aired on Star Plus for the first 3 seasons from 2000 to 2007 and was commissioned by the programming team of Sameer Nair. Since 2010, it has been airing on Sony TV and produced by Big Synergy.
KBC Season 12 Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates must have 18 Years as on June 2020.
- Only Indian citizen can apply for KBC Show.
- There are no qualification criteria.
- Candidates need a valid address proof.
- Valid Identity Proof.
- Proper sound, state of mind and health.
- Participants need to follow the Rules and Regulations.
- Candidates must able to speak Hindi.
- Employees of SPN, of the Producer, of the advertising agency, are not eligible to apply.
KBC 12 Registration 2020 Process
Here we have shared the step-wise registration process for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12:
- From 09th to 22nd May 2020, keep an eye on Sony TV at 9 pm as Amitabh Bachchan puts out a question.
- Download the SonyLIV app in case you don’t have a television or cable connection at home. The question would even feature on the app.
- You can answer the questions through SMS (charges applied) or through the SonyLIV app.
- There is no limitation to the number of times you try. It means you can answer every question in the period.
- In case you get selected, you will receive a call from the makers for the next round. Time and again, the team has cautioned the audience that KBC doesn’t charge for participation. So do not fall for any scam.
Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12 Registartion via Sony Liv App
- Open the Sony Liv Mobile App.
- Click on the KBC registartion link.
- Answer the registration question that pops up.
- Fill in your details on the form that appears.
- Click on submit.
You will receive a message flashes on the screen saying ‘Thank you for completing your KBC registration’ when your process is completed.
Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12 Registartion 2020 Via SMS
- Megastar Amitabh Bachhan will announce questions at 9 pm on Sony TV from 09th May 2020.
- Sending the SMS will charge Rs 3 (except on Jio phones).
- Complete the process in the given timeline.
- Subscribers of Airtel, BSNL, IDEA, Jio & Vodafone in select circles can send their registration question answer via SMS to 509093.
KBC SMS format: KBC, Option A, B, C or D, Age, Gender
For Example, If your answer is option A, and you are 23 years and 8 months old, and are a female; you will need to SMS: KBC A 23 F.
Participants, who have answered the KBC registration questions correctly and have been shortlisted by the randomizer based on certain pre-defined reservation criteria, will be reached out to, telephonically, for further assessment.
Due to the nationwide lockdown imposed to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, the entire selection process will be carried out online.
- Also, Check – CBSE New Exam Dates 2020 For Pending Exams
Documents Required for KBC Season 12 Registration 2020
- 4 passport-sized Color Photographs.
Valid ID Proof’s
- Aadhar card (UID)
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
Valid Address proof’s
- Landline Phone / Electricity Bill
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
- Ration card
- UID / Aadhar card
KBC Season 12 Registration Questions & Answers 2020
The first question that aspiring KBC participants need to answer to register themselves for the show is:
Where in China was the coronavirus disease 2019 or Covid-19, first identified?
#KBC12 registrations have started. Here is the 1st question which is open for you to answer till 10th May, 9 PM. To register, download the Sony LIV app or send in your answer via SMS. Watch the video for registration details. @SrBachchan @SonyLIV pic.twitter.com/EXDLiF8jOv
— sonytv (@SonyTV) May 9, 2020
KBC 12th Season 2020 Audition
For the first time in the history of KBC, the auditions comprising a General Knowledge test and video submission will be conducted exclusively via SonyLIV.
After the online auditions, personal interviews will be conducted of the shortlisted auditionees via video calls.
The third step of registration would be an online audition on a general knowledge test. This would be aided by video submission.
The final round would be a personal interview of shortlisted candidates. This round will be conducted remotely via video call.
Those who complete KBC registration for 2020 will make it to the hot seat in season 12.
The entire selection process will be verified by an independent audit firm.
“We are certainly excited to announce the 12th season of our iconic show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’. And for the first time in the history of KBC, the entire screening and selection will be managed digitally,” Amit Raisinghani, Head, business planning and communication, Sony Entertainment Television, earlier said in a statement to IANS.
KBC Season 12 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full form of KBC?
Ans. – KBC stands for Kaun Banega Crorepati, is India’s one of the most popular reality tv game show.
Who can apply for KBC 2020 Season 12?
Ans. – Anyone who is an Indian citizen, residing in India, of 18 years or above as on May 01, 2019 and the citizen should be of sound health and mind can register for KBC.
How can I participate in KBC 2020?
Ans. – You have to answer the KBC Registration Questions 2020 via sms or SonyLiv App during 09th to 22nd May 2020.
What is the last date for KBC Season 12 Registration 2020?
Ans. – The last date to register for Kaun Banega Crorepati 2020 Season 12 is 22nd May 2020.
4 thoughts on “KBC 12 Registration 2020 How To Apply For Kaun Banega Crorepati?”
I want to send my id proof as selected candidate for online audition on 06-06-2020 at 11.00 am.for that i want proper e-mail id of kbc-12. plz.send on my mail id