How To Download Aarogya Setu App For Jio Phone, Landline & Feature Phone?: Government of India has recently launched the Aarogya Setu App for Android Phone and iOS devices. The app is launched to Identify the potential COVID-19 positive people. The app has recently crossed 100 million downloads in the country.
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has recently announced that JioPhone users can also install the Aarogya Setu application. In this article you will learn How To Download Aarogya Setu App For Jio Phone, Landline & Feature Phone?
Table of Contents
How To Download Aarogya Setu App For Jio Phone & Feature Phone?
|Article Name||How To Download Aarogya Setu App For Jio Phone, Landline & Feature Phone?|
|Name Of The App||Aarogya Setu App|
|Developed By||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Available For||Android, iOS, Jio Phone, Landlines, Windows & Feature Phones|
|IVRS Full Form||Interactive Voice Response System|
|Aarogya Setu App Helpline Number||1921|
Aarogya Setu App Download For Jio Phone
Till now, the Aarogya Setu app could only be used on smartphones but the government has now extended the support to jio phone, feature and landline phones via Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS).
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) released the Bluetooth-based version of Aarogya Setu app for JioPhone as well.
What is the Aarogya Setu app?
Aarogya Setu (literally, bridge for freeness from disease) is Indian COVID-19 tracking mobile application developed by the National Informatics Centre and that comes under the government Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
How To Download Aarogya Setu App In Jio Phone?
Here we have shared some steps that will allow you to use Aarogya Setu Application on JioPhone:
- First, you need to go check JioStore, and then you have to install the app on the phone.
- After that, you need to make an account by giving details, such as your phone number, and grants like the use of Bluetooth along with your location.
- It is done, and now you can use the app to check the risk.
The Aarogya Setu app has been rolled out for over 55 million JioPhones in the country and the application requires GPS and Bluetooth access to function.
How To Use Aarogya Setu Application On Landline And Feature Phones?
Here we have shared some simple steps that will allow you to use Aarogya Setu Application on Landlines and feature phones:
- First, you have to dial 1921.
- Then, you will receive a call, and then you have to tell your health status.
- After giving them details, you’ll receive a message from the health officials with several measures.
The questions asked are the same as those asked on the Aarogya Setu app for self-assessment. Based on the responses given by the person, they receive an SMS indicating their health status and alerts for their health moving forward.
The IVRS service is available across the country in 11 different regional languages.
The government has said that the inputs provided by the IVRS users will be made part of the Aarogya Setu app database. The provided information will be used to ensure user safety.
- Also, Check – What Is Say Namaste Meeting App And How To Use It?
How Can I Download Arogya Setu App in Mobile?
Follow these steps to download Arogya Setu App in Mobile Phones:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
- Type “Aarogya Setu” in Search Box.
- Look for the app in the result. Make sure it is developed by the Government of India (GOI) to avoid downloading any fake apps.
- Now, Install the App.
We have shared a detailed guide on How To Download Aarogya Setu App &Use It On Your Phone? You can check It by clicking on the link provided below.
Aarogya Setu IVRS
Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare has released an official notification for the Aarogya Setu IVRS service. It mentioned that,
For including the citizens with features phones and landlines under the protection of AAROGYA SETU, the Aarogya Setu IVRS service has been implemented. This service is available Pan-India. This is a toll free service.
- Citizens need to give a missed call to the number 1921. Call will get disconnected and citizens will receive a call back requesting for inputs regarding their health.
- The questions asked are aligned to the Aarogya Setu App. Based on the responses given, citizens will get a SMS indicating the health status. Citizens will continue to get alerts for their health moving forward also.
- For an effective citizen inclusion, the service needs to be popularized extensively.
- The service is implemented in 11 regional languages same as the app and SMS is sent to the citizen in the same language in which, he has shared his information.
- The input is made part of the Aarogya Setu database and information is processed to send alerts to the citizen on the action to be taken to ensure their safety.
States/UTs are requested to
- To inform the public in their States/UTs about this 1921 service with a request to inform the media in their states also
- Also to inform the people about the official nature of this exercise and they should be aware of any other calls by pranksters or phishing/fishing attempts from any other number.
- To host the information about this service in your State Heath Department’s home page and other departments’ homepage.
You can download the official notice by Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare on Aarogya Setu IVRS service by clicking on the download link given below.
Benefits of Using Arogya Setu App
The benefits of Aarogya Setu App are mentioned below:
- The Aarogya Setu App works on Bluetooth-based technology and tries to determine risk based on the user’s location.
- The risk factor is also based on the data available for that particular location.
- It keeps the user informed in case he/she has crossed paths with the positive COVID-19 case within 6-feet proximity.
- The app recommends several measures to the user such as Self Assessment Test, Social distancing, do’s and don’ts, amid COVID-19.
- The Aarogya Setu App also informs the user about the precautionary measures, and how to maintain social distancing in the times of global pandemic.
- As per the statement by PMO, the app could also be an e-pass facilitating travel from one place to another.
- In case, a user is at high risk, the app will advise him/her to go for a test at a nearby testing centre and call the toll-free number 1075 immediately.
- The app is also equipped with a chatbot that answers all the basic questions on coronavirus disease or COVID-19.
- The users can also find the helpline numbers for each state in India.
Aarogya Setu App For Jio & Feature Phones FAQs
How can I download Aarogya Setu?
Ans. – You can download this app from play store and app store of your phone or you can use Aarogya Setu IVRS service 1921.
Is Aarogya Setu app safe?
Ans. – User’s data in the app is completely secure. In case of normal people, we delete the data from the server after 30 days. In case of a corona-infected patient, the limit to remove the data is 60 days.
Who made Aarogya Setu app?
Ans. – Aarogya Setu is a Covid-19 tracking mobile application developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) that comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
Why Aarogya Setu app is not working?
Ans. – Some reasons you can’t download an app from google play store to your device. *If it cannot be downloaded from your device, try using another device. Still the same issue, try contacting the app developer/support.
Conclusion: Aarogya Setu App is now available on Android, iOS, Windows, Jio Phones, Feature Phones and Landline. The app is available in 11 Indian regional languages – English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Punjabi, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, and Marathi. The app is expected to be available in more Indian languages soon. Stay Home, Stay Safe. Thanks