HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 1661 Posts: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has Invited online applications for 1,661 Junior Office Assistant, Steno Typist, Inspector, Junior Engineer, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Statistical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper and Other Posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 from 26th September 2020. You can check details related to the recruitment, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and How to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment here.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||HPSSC Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||36-3/ 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||26 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25 October 2020|
HPSSC Vacancy 2020 Details
Total Posts – 1161
- Junior Office Assistant – 1160
- Station Fire Officer – 02
- Traffic Inspector – 06
- Technician – 02
- Statistical Assistant – 17
- Asstt. Store Keeper – 40
- Steno Typist – 13
- Inspector – 04
- Junior Engineer – 247
- Assistant Librarian – 03
- Junior Cameraman – 08
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 03
- Cook – 01
- Assistant Manager – 05
- Salesman – 01
- Workshop Instructor – 05
- Sericulture Inspector – 06
- Junior Draughtsman – 90
- Clerk – 13
- Junior Officer – 03
- Steno Typist-Trainee – 03
- Junior Office Assistant-Trainee – 08
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 01
- Computer Operator – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 04
- Scientific Assistant – 04
- Bandman-cum-Guardsman – 03
- Company Commander/Senior Instructor/Store Officer/Centre Commander – 03
- Restorer – 01
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
- Station Fire Officer – B.E. (Fire) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur. OR Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (India), New Delhi. OR Should have served as a Sub Fire Officer in a Fire Station run by the Government/Public Undertaking/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee for at least 3 years and also having qualified Station Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Traffic Inspector – Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Technician (Boiler) – ‘B’Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- Statistical Assistant – B.Com. or B.Sc./B.A. with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University
- Assistant Store Keeper – 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Institute/Board/University. One Year Diploma in Computer Application from a University/Institute recognized by the HP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Steno Typist – Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education
- Inspector – Hotels Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Hotel Management. OR Bachelor Degree in Tourism Administration from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer – Diploma or Degree in from a recognized Board/ Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Government. OR AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India) (only those candidates who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineer (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition upto 31.5.2013 would be eligible).
- Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic) – Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/deemed University/Institute. Post Diploma 02 years work experience in Library from an institution recognized by State/Centre Government/regulatory authority
- Junior Cameraman – Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Should possess Diploma in Photography from an Institution recognized by the Central/State Government. iii) Atleast two years experience in motion picture/video photography after acquiring Diploma in Photography.
Age Limit For HPSSC Recruitment
- 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020.
Selection Procedure for HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration. The test consists of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks.
The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
- Also, Check – Bihar Assembly Elections Schedule 2020 & Dates
HPSSC Application Fee 2020
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure – Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. – Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/OBC Persons with Disability) – Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
Note: The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
How to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 ?
The eligible candidates can apply online on HPSSC official website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 26 September to 25 October 2020. You can follow these steps to fill HPSSC Recruitment application form 2020:
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the website i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: Make payment.
- Step 10: For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.
- Starting Date for Online Recruitment Application (ORA) – 26 September 2020
- Last Date for Online Recruitment Application (ORA)- 25 October 2020
|HPSSC Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|HPSSC Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|HPSSC Official Site||Visit Here|