HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 on its official website. There are a total of 31,529 vacancies announced by HSSC. HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Apply link is reactivated.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 05th May 2023. Here you will get complete details about Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023 like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process, apply online, important dates, notifications, etc.
Table of Contents
Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||Advt No. 3/2023|
|Post Name||Various Group C posts (CET Based)|
|HSSC Group C Registration Date||15th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th May 2023|
|HSSC Group C Exam Date 2023||13 May to 15 July 2023|
HSSC Group C Vacancy 2023
HSSC has invited online applications to fill out 31,529 vacant posts. Check out the post-by-post vacancies in the table below:
|Common Graduate Level Posts||6,392|
|Higher Secondary Level Posts||5,762|
|Fire Operator cum Drivers||2,063|
|Junior Engineers (Civil)||880|
Haryana CET Group C Post List
The HSSC CET Group C will have candidates from the 58 levels, from this you can check the 58 post lists, and below you can see HSSC CET Group C Post List PDF.
- Group: 1 – Civil Engg.
- Group: 2 – Electrical Engg.
- Group: 3 – Mechanical Engg.
- Group: 4 – Computer Engg.
- Group: 5 – Architecture.
- Group: 6 – Accounts.
- Group: 7 – Agriculture.
- Group: 8 – J.E Horticulture.
- Group: 9 – ALO/ Legal Assistant.
- Group: 10 – Statistical.
- Group: 11 – Dietician.
- Group: 12 – Fire Station Officer.
- Group: 13 – Feature Writer/ AI & PRO.
- Group: 14 – Inspector Legal Metrology.
- Group: 15 – Pharmaceutical.
- Group: 16 – Staff Nurse.
- Group: 17 – Junior Coach/ Director Phy. Edu.
- Group: 18 – Librarian.
- Group: 19 – Boiler Attendant.
- Group: 20 – Assistant Manager.
- Group: 21 – Seed Certification Officer.
- Group: 22 – ALM/ Electrician/ Shift Attendant.
- Group: 23 – VLDA.
- Group: 24 – Sub Fire Officer.
- Group: 25 – Scientific Assistant/ Analyst.
- Group: 26 – Draughtsman Civil.
- Group: 27 – Network Assistant/ JTA/ Storeman.
- Group: 28 – Modeller.
- Group: 29 – Mechanic/ Operator Cum Mechanic.
- Group: 30 – Fire Operator cum Driver.
- Group: 31 – Fitter/ Turner.
- Group: 32 – MPHW.
- Group: 33 – Draughtsman Electrical.
- Group: 34 – Draughtsman Mechanical.
- Group: 35 – Veterinary Lab Tech.
- Group: 36 – Sanitary Inspector.
- Group: 37 – Mining Officer.
- Group: 38 – Assistant Archaeologist.
- Group: 39 – B.Sc Microbiology.
- Group: 40 – Mason.
- Group: 41 – Plumber.
- Group: 42 – Section Holder/ Layout Artist cum Paster.
- Group: 43 – Dispenser/ Ayurvedic.
- Group: 44 – RAdiographer.
- Group: 45 – 12th with Science, Agri.
- Group: 46 – Dental Hygienist.
- Group: 47 – Ophthalmic Assistant.
- Group: 48 – OT Assistant.
- Group: 49 – 12th with Science, Lab Tech.
- Group: 50 – Indian Cook.
- Group: 51 – Motor Winder.
- Group : 52 – Dispenser Unani.
- Group: 53 – Prosthetic & Orthotic Tech.
- Group: 54 – Surveyor.
- Group: 55 – Work Supervisor.
- Group: 56 – Graduate Level.
- Group: 57 – 12th Level.
- Group: 58 – Steno Skill Test.
HSSC Group C Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates will require following eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, and domicile which are listed below as per HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Applicants must be at least 12th Class passed for Haryana Group C Jobs. You can check the eligibility for the respective posts in the detailed notification.
- Applicant must have a CET passed certificate with minimum required marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
HSSC Group C Selection Process
Candidates who are applying for HSSC Group C Posts will have to go through the following steps to get selected:
The candidates whose application forms are found valid will be called to appear in the written examination. The written examination will be held from 13 May to 15 July 2023.
The schedule for the written test will be released on the official portal accordingly. 97.5% marks will be given to the candidate on the basis of the written test.
The candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for document verification and viva-voce. For socio-economic criteria and experience candidates will be given 2.5% marks.
|HSSC Group C Notification Date 2023||07 March 2023|
|Starting date of online application||Last date to submit the application form|
|Last date to submit application form||05 May 2023|
|HSSC Exam Dates 2023||13 May to 15 July 2023|
There is no application fee for CET-based HSSC Group C Recruitment.
How to Apply Online for HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023:
- Step I: Visit the official website of HSSC or directly apply from the below link.
- Step II: On the homepage of HSSC, search for the “Apply Online” option appearing below in the right side corner.
- Step III: A new page with a registration form will appear on your screen.
- Step IV: Fill in all the details correctly as required in the application form.
- Step V: Upload the documents as mentioned in the registration form.
- Step VI: Pay the non-refundable online application fee if applicable.
- Step VII: Submit the HSSC Application Form 2023 online before the last date.