IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification for 5497 vacancies on its official website @ibps.in. IBPS conducts a common recruitment process (CRP) every year for the recruitment of clerical cadres in multiple banks all over the country.
You can apply online for which the registration link will be active on 12th July 2021. Read the full article, for more details about the vacancy details, application form, steps to apply, selection process, exam pattern, salary, and other information about IBPS Clerk 2021.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Details
|Name Of The Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Education Qualification||Graduate on or before 01.08.2021|
|IBPS Clerk Notification Date||11 July 2021|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims + Main Exams|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 State Wise
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
The following are the criteria for educational qualification and age limit as per the latest IBPS Clerk Notification. The candidates are qualified to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 if he/she fulfills the below mentioned academic, age limit and computer literacy.
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualifications
- A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government is necessary if you want to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021.
- The candidates must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while applying online for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Computer Literacy
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the High School/ College/ Institute subjects.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply for is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- Also, Check – IBPS Clerk Memory Based Question Papers PDF
Age Relaxation for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2021
The IBPS Clerk Prelims exam is going to take place on 28th & 29th August 2021 and 04th & 05th September 2021. Candidates can check the important dates for IBPS Clerk 2021 from the table given below :
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Release Date||11th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||12th July 2021|
|Online Fee Payment Starts||12th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||01st August 2021|
|Online Fee Payment ends||01st August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card Date 2021||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2021||28th & 29th August 2021, 04th & 05th September 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2021||September 2021|
|Call letter for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021||October 2021|
|Conduct of Online Mains Examination||31st October 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||January 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2021: Application Fee
The category-wise application fee for the IBPS Clerk Online application form 2021 is given below. The application fee must be paid online. The fee is based on last year’s notification.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (inclusive of GST)|
|General and Others||Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST)|
Please note that the Fee/Intimation charges will not be refunded once paid nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Also, Check – IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Memory Based Papers PDF
How To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps while filling the online application form of IBPS Clerk 2021.
- Step 1: To apply for IBPS Clerk Registration, click on the link mentioned above to get redirected to the official website of IBPS.
- Step 2: Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Step 3: You are now required to provide your basic information to register for this exam. You will receive a provisional registration number and system generated password after successful registration.
- Step 4: Carefully fill out the online application form for IBPS Clerk 2021. Click “Save and Next” after verifying all the details provided by you in each section. Once you click the FINAL SUBMIT button, you will not be able to make any changes.
- Step 5: Next, you have to upload your photo and signature.
- Step 6: You need to mention which state you wish to apply for. No changes whatsoever will be entertained in this selection after you have successfully submitted the application form.
- Step 7: Finally, make the online payment. Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference. Payment could be done via credit card/debit card/net banking.
Note: If you make more than one submission, they will consider only the final complete application. You will also forego the fees for all previous applications.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 PDF
IBPS has released the official notification for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 on 11th July 2021. The online application for the clerk posts has started with the release of the notification.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 can go through the notification pdf and recruitment prepare in advance.
Download IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 PDF
Apply Online For IBPS Clerk 2021
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
The recruitment process of IBPS Clerk CRP XI occurs in two phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Students are required to qualify both these exams to get selected for the post of clerical cadre in most of the premier Public Sector Banks.
The main thing to note here is that there is no interview process required for the selection of candidate after the mains exam. 100% weightage is given to the result of mains exam result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When was the official notification of IBPS Clerk 2021 released?
Ans. – The official notification of IBPS Clerk 2021 was released on 11th July 2021.
Q. How many total vacancies are there for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 5497 vacancies for the IBPS Clerk posts.
Q. Can final year students appear for the exam?
Ans. – Yes, final year students can appear for the Exam. But they will have to produce the mark sheet on the date of document verification.
Q. What is the selection process of the IBPS Clerk Exam?
Ans. – The candidates will be selected based on two stages: Prelims and Mains Exams. However, the marks secured by the candidates in the Mains Exam will be taken for final selection.