IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of CRP RRB IX (Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Asst) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link given below after reading the complete article.
The aspirants who are looking for a job in the banking sector can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification of the IBPS CRP RRB X Recruitment 2021. The notification has released on their official website @https://www.ibps.in/.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021
Online Applications are invited to fill up 10729 vacancies for the posts of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III), Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
In this article, we are going to provide you some important information regarding this recruitment along with age limit, selection process, application fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
|Name of recruitment||IBPS CRP RRB X Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Type||Central Level|
|Recruitment Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CRP RRBs X|
|Name of posts||Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III), Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Total No of Vacancy||10729|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Starts from||8th June 2021|
IBPS RRB 2021 Apply Online Details
|Official Notification Date||June 7, 2021|
|Online Application Process Begins||June 8, 2021|
|Online Applications Last Date||June 28, 2021|
|Payment Last Date||June 28, 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Application||June 28, 2021|
|Preliminary Examination||August 2021|
|Online Main / Single Examination||September/October 2021|
- For Others: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode will be Online
- You can pay through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet
- Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit (as on 01-06-2021)
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- III & II: 21 Years
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- I & Office Asst: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-III: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-II: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- I: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Office Asst: 28 Years
- For more information about Age relaxations, check the official notification.
IBPS RRB Vacancy Details 2021
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) -5134 Posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) -3922 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager)) -906 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) -59 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) -32 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) -27 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) -10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) -43 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) -25 Posts
- Officer Scale-III –210
- Total – 10368 Posts
Application Process For IBPS CRP RRB X 2021
- First, visit Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) website.
- Or, Click on the direct link given below.
- Check notification panel and click IBPS CRP RRB X Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the Application form.
- Printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
IBPS RRB Apply Online
Also check: IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there in IBPS RRB 2021?
Ans. IBPS has released notification for total of 10729 vacancies for CRP RRB IX Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Asst.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS RRB Bharti 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 exam is June 28, 2021.
Q. What is the online application fee for IBPS RRB 2021 Online form 2021?
Ans. The online application fee is applicable for SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs.175/- and for other candidates, the fee will be Rs.850/-.
Q. What is the application mode for this exam?
Ans. The mode of the application process is online only.