IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Memory Based Question Papers PDF: IBPS is conducting the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam 2020 on 19th, 20th, and 26th, September 2020 in five shifts. Candidates who will appear in upcoming shift exams must be looking for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis & Memory Based Question Papers PDF.
In this article we are sharing IBPS RRB Clerk Question Papers 2020 PDF with detailed exam analysis. It will help you to understand the type of asked questions, difficulty level, topic-wise weightage of marks, and a number of good attempts. The IBPS RRB Prelims exam 2020 have two sections namely Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Question Papers PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||IBPS RRB Prelims Exams 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Dates 2020||19th, 20th, and 26th September 2020|
|Questions Available||Memory Based|
|Time Duration||45 Minutes|
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Analysis 2020
Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims 2020 exam have shared their exam review, which is mentioned below:
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 exam was of Easy level.
- The exam timing was 08:35 am to 09:20 am.
- A total of 80 questions were asked.
- Reasoning section includes doable questions.
- Numerical Ability was a bit moderate.
- The sequence of the examination was Reasoning > Quant.
- No major changes were observed in the examination.
The overall level of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2020 exam is between easy to moderate.
However, the accuracy and speed of candidates played a very important part in the overall performance and standard of examination. We have also shared the IBPS RRB PO Memory Based Question Paper 2020 PDF last week.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
|Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM to 8:15 AM||08:35 AM to 09:20 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM to 10:30 AM||10:50 AM to 11:35 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM to 12:45 PM||1:05 PM to 1:50 PM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM to 3:00 PM||3:20 PM to 4:05 PM|
|Shift 5||4:30 PM to 5:15 PM||5:35 PM to 6:20 PM|
- Also, Check – IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off Marks
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
IBPS has mentioned a few safety guidelines for the candidates who are going to appear for the examination. Candidates required to follow these guidelines strictly:
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||45 minutes|
- The exam was of easy level.
- No new pattern question was observed. Questions were tricky than usual.
- Reasoning section was easy. Puzzles were doable.
- Quant section was of easy-moderate level. No questions were tricky and lengthy.
- The overall exam was easy and no question was tricky.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Analysis 2020: Reasoning Ability
Here we have shared IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2020 Reasoning Analysis of all 5 shifts conducted on 19th September 2020:
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Puzzles and Seating arrangement||20|
|Order and ranking||1|
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
Here we have shared IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2020 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis of all 5 shifts conducted on 19th September 2020:
|Topic||Number of questions asked|
Note: The number of questions mentioned above may differ in different shifts. It is an overall analysis based on aspirants’ review.
- Also, Check – IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers PDF
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Asked Questions: Quantitative Aptitude
- If the difference between the age of P and Q is 4 years and the ratio between the age of P after 2 years to the present age of Q is 5:4 then find age of Q after 2 years?
- If A and B spend 30% of their income together which is equal to 26400 and income of A is 20% more than B then find income of B?
- If the same sum was invested at the same rate of interest on simple interest for T and T+4 years then the ratio of their interest becomes 1:2 find T?
- 12 men can complete a work in 64 day then find how many men will be required to complete 2/3 of the work in 16 days?
- A train with speed of 72 kmph crosses a pole in 30 seconds then find the time taken by the same train to cross the pole with 54 kmph?
- If the upstream speed and downstream speed of a boat is 10 and 14 kmph respectively and boat travelled For T and 6 hrs respectively. if the difference between the distance traveled is 44 kms find T ?
- An article was mark up by 50% and allowed Rs 50 discount on it and still gains Rs. 50 profit then find the selling price of the article?
- A& B invest x and x+800 rs respectively for same period . profit share of A is 3200 out of total profit of 6800. Then find x ?
IBPS RRB Clerk Memory Based Question Papers 2020 PDF
You can download the memory-based question paper of IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam by clicking on the links provided below. These questions are totally memory-based.
Download IBPS RRB Clerk Question Papers 2020 PDF
Download IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Memory Based Question Papers PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Why IBPS RRB Clerk Memory Based Papers 2020 PDFs Are Important?
- There are high chances that questions might be similar to some extent in the upcoming shifts too as exam pattern is same.
- You can get a clear idea about the level of examination.
- With the memory based questions asked in exam, the candidates who are going to appear in upcoming exam can gain confidence level for their preparation.
- As the reasoning syllabus for PO and Clerk exam are same, so candidates who will appear in the Clerical exam in October must also look at these free memory based questions.
- We have also provided detailed solutions to these questions, which could help you to revise with concepts and you can attempt the questions of same level easily if asked tomorrow.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Good Attempts
Check the overall good attempts of the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam in each section. Check the table below:
|Section||Number of Good Attempts|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 FAQs
Q. What was the level of IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020?
Ans. – The level of the exam was easy to moderate.
Q. What is the safe number of attempts?
Ans. – Students need to attempt 70+ with 100% accuracy.
Q. Is there any change in this years’ IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 exam?
Ans. – Both the languages were displayed together like IBPS RRB PO.
Q. Will there be normalization this year?
Ans. – Yes, there will be normalization this year based on the level of difficulty in each shift.
This was all about the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims detailed section-wise exam analysis. We hope that memory based IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Question Papers PDF will be helpful for you. If you have appeared for the exam we request you to share your feedback below in the comment section. Stay connected with examstocks.com for more updates on this exam.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|