IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Memory Based Question Papers PDF: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has successfully conducted the IBPS RRB PO 2020 exam on 12th September, 2020. The first shift was conducted from 8:30 am to 9:20 am.
To avoid crowding at exam centers, IBPS is conducting the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 in 5 different shifts. Candidates who are going to appear in upcoming shifts must check IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Memory Based Question Papers PDF & IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam analysis 2020.
IBPS RRB PO 2020 Question Papers PDF: Highlights
|Name Of Exam||IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020|
|Name Of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Questions Available||Memory Based|
|Time Duration||45 Minutes|
|Overall Difficulty Level||Easy To Moderate|
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 2020
Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS RRB PO Exams 2020 have shared their exam review, which is mentioned below:
- Level of the exam – Easy-Moderate
- The sequence of exam sections – Reasoning Ability>quant
- Easiest and scoring section – Reasoning ability
- Reasoning Ability Review – Majority of the questions were asked from Puzzles & Seating Arrangement
- Numerical Ability Review – Maximum questions were asked arithmetic.
A total of 45 minutes was allowed to attempt 80 questions. Nearly 60+ questions are attempted by maximum candidates.
Maximum questions were based on the conventional pattern but tricky. No new pattern questions were observed.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF Free
Exam Reporting Time for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020
|Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM to 8:15 AM||08:35 AM to 09:20 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM to 10:30 AM||10:50 AM to 11:35 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM to 12:45 PM||1:05 PM to 1:50 PM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM to 3:00 PM||3:20 PM to 4:05 PM|
|Shift 5||4:30 PM to 5:15 PM||5:35 PM to 6:20 PM|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
- Also, Check – IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off Marks
IBPS RRB PO Analysis 2020: Reasoning Ability
Here we have shared IBPS RRB PO Exam 2020 Reasoning Analysis of all 5 shifts conducted on 12th September 2020:
|Reasoning||Number of questions|
|Puzzles and seating arrangement||25|
IBPS RRB PO Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
Here we have shared IBPS RRB PO Exam 2020 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis of all 5 shifts conducted on 12th September 2020:
|Quantitative aptitude||Number of questions|
|Quantity 1 quantity 2+Qudratic equation||5|
Note: The number of questions mentioned above may differ in different shifts. It is an overall analysis based on aspirants’ review.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Memory Based Question Papers 2020 PDF
You can download the memory based question paper of IBPS RRB PO 2020 Prelims Exam by clicking on the links provided below. These questions are totally memory based.
Why IBPS RRB PO Memory Based Papers 2020 PDFs are important?
- There are high chances that questions might be similar to some extent in the upcoming shifts too as exam pattern is same.
- You can get a clear idea about the level of examination.
- With the memory based questions asked in exam, the candidates who are going to appear in upsoming exam can gain confidence level for their preparation.
- As the reasoning syllabus for PO and Clerk exam are same, so candidates who will appear in the Clerical exam in October must also look at these free memory based questions.
- We have also provided detailed solutions to these questions, which could help you to revise with concepts and you can attempt the questions of same level easily if asked tomorrow.
No. Of Good Attempts In IBPS RRB PO Exam 2020
Check the overall good attempts of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam in each section. Check the table below:
|Numerical Ability||26-28 Questions|
|Reasoning Ability||25-30 Questions|
|Overall good attempts||60-65 Questions|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 FAQs
Q. What was the level of the exam?
Ans. – The overall difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 was of easy-moderate level.
Q. What are the safe attempts for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020?
Ans. – Safe attempts for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 is 60-65.
Q. Which section was easiest in IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020?
Ans. – Both the section was easy to moderate in all shifts. Both sections were doable.
Q. Will there be normalization in this exam?
Ans. – Yes, there will be normalization.