IBPS SO Notification PDF 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) released the official notification for Specialist Officer Posts on 31st October 2022. The selection will be done through 3 stages – Prelims, Main Exam, and Interview round.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 1st November 2022 and the last date to apply online for IBPS SO 2022 is 21st November 2022.
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2022
A total of 710 vacancies have been released via IBPS SO Notification 2022. In this article, you will get complete details about IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, Important dates, application fee, and how to apply online for IBPS SO 2022.
IBPS SO Notification PDF 2022: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||IBPS SO Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|IBS SO Notification Date 2022||31st October 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st November 2022|
IBPS SO 2022 Vacancy
The IBPS SO Exam is conducted for recruiting candidates for the posts of Specialist Officers as IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer. Check out the table given below for post-wise vacancy details:
|IBPS SO Vacancies 2022-23|
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||10|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||15|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||25|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||100|
|Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)||556|
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who are wishing to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment must know what are the eligibility criteria for IBPS SO 2022.
|Educational Qualification||Graduation mandatory|
|Age Limit||20 – 30|
|Number of Attempts||Till you meet the age criteria|
The education qualification for IBPS SO for various posts is as follows:
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4-year Engineering/Technology Degree or PG in CS/CA/IT/EE/EC/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Food Science/ Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Co./ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Tech./ Dairy Tech./ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- PG Degree in Hindi with English as a core subject OR
- PG Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as core subjects.
Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Graduate and 2 Years Full-time PG degree or 2 Years Full-time PG Diploma in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work /Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Graduate and 2 Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ 2 Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Also, Check – OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Apply Online
Participating Banks in IBPS SO 2022
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|IBPS SO Exam dates 2022|
|IBPS SO 2022 Events||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||31st October 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||1st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||21st November 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card Release Date 2022||December 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2022||24th or 31st December 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result Dates 2022||Notified Soon|
|IBPS SO Mains Admit Card Release Date 2022||January 2023|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||29th January 2023|
|IBPS SO Interview Date||February 2023/March 2023|
|IBPS SO Final Result Date||April 2023|
IBPS SO Application Fee
The exam fee for the post of IBPS Specialist Officer is mentioned below. The application fee has to be paid online.
|General & Others||Rs. 850/-|
How To Apply Online For IBPS SO 2022?
The online application process for IBPS SO 2022 will comprise of two-stage: Registration & login
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given above or visit the official website.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading the documents are given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your IBPS SO application form 2022 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS SO 2022
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS SO 2022 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
IBPS SO 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Also, Check – IB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are there in IBPS SO 2022?
There are a total of 710 vacancies in IBPS SO 2022.
When will the IBPS SO Final Result be out?
IBPS SO Prelims 2022 will be conducted on the 24th or 31st of December 2022.
When is the last date for the application for the IBPS SO 2022?
The last date is 21st November 2022.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|