Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai has released the notification for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax, and Tax Assistant under sports quota on its website incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
You can apply online for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 through online mode on or before 25 August 2021 on the official website incometaxmumbai.in. The interested sportspersons can go through the detailed information related to vacancy, salary, eligibility, and other details as mentioned in the article below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Details
|Name Of The Recruitment||Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector|
|Online Application Starts||08th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Document verification & Proficiency test|
|Official Website||incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Vacancy
A total of 155 vacancies have been announced for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts for meritorious sportspersons which have been distributed as tabulated below:
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||08|
- Also, Check – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 5497 Posts
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria with regard to age and educational qualifications for Income Tax Department Recruitment are as under
|Tax Assistant||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Income Tax Inspector||Graduation from a recognized University. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)
The candidates must fall in the age group as mentioned below and the age relaxation to various categories will be provided as per the govt. norms:
|MTS||18 to 25 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 years|
- The sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in the notification.
- The sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Salary Structure
|Name of the post||Salary Structure|
|Inspector of Income-tax||Rs. 44900 to Rs.142400|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|Multi-tasking Staff||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900|
Income Tax Department Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games.
The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the document verification process and if further required will have to clear ground/proficiency test.
How to Apply Online For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for notifications for Sportsperson.
- Fill in all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated.
- Fill in the details of the application form and click on the final submit button.
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Income Tax Job Online Application
The candidates holding the required sports quota can apply for the post of MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector from the direct link below which will be active till 25th August 2021.
The online application process has been started on 08th July 2021 along with the release of official notification. Click on the below link to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
Apply Online For Income Tax Department 2021
Income Tax Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
Also, Check – ESIC Recruitment 2021 Apply For 6552 Posts Of Clerk & Stenographer
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many total vacancies are there for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 155 vacancies for the Income Tax Department.
Q. What is the salary in Income Tax Department?
Ans. – The salary depends on the post. However, the grade pay will range between Rs. 18000 to Rs.142400.
Q. What is the application mode for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – You can fill the application in online mode.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for Income Tax Jobs?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 25 August.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|